V480 double vending.

Lozeke

Yes sir, it was working properly before. Only two selections sell bottles. I swapped the gage bar with the other selection but it still didn't work. Both columns are identical in set up.

Yes sir, it was working properly before. Only two selections sell bottles. I swapped the gage bar with the other selection but it still didn't work. Both columns are identical in set up.

Then I would assume the problem is with your motor or the motor switch. You should look at the switch to make sure the metal pieces aren't damaged, causing it to skip a notch and make a full cycle. There are other things it could be, but I would suspect the metal parts of the switch going into the notches in the cam, the brake, or the motor...

You can try swapping motors to see if the problem is with the motor itself.

You might have a gummed up motor switch.  That model has two switches on each motor and they can cause the motor to not react quick enough to stop after the front product vends.  This can be a bad switch or a gummed up motor brake.  I have these parts in stock so if you need any you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

Archived