credit card readers

TKK

I know this has been beaten to a pulp but I'm taking the plunge to add readers to all my machines. Who do u guys recommend right now? Should I add an option to add 10c per vend? How soon can they be setup?

USA TECH! they have the best prices and are easy to work. I had some of the mei one they were a complete nightmare to work with, they used apriva as the back end. USA tech is a one stop shop. ive got over 40 of their readers now and love them all. if you can afford it just buy them outright, dont do the lease program.

USAT for sure. Mei is now run by Crane and is a wiring nightmare. As stated, they also use a 3rd party to handle the money. As for 2-tier pricing, definitely do it. It will help cover the processing fees.

We have not been very happy with Nayax. Software package seems to be alright but the customer service has been very lacking. We had a number of machines that would not report for sales, we had to upgrade brand new machines to make them compatible, and over the past couple weeks their servers have crashed multiple times making the software is glitchy. We haven't received the reliable inventory report in over 2 weeks and no one will call us back with an answer .

I would recommend using a different company.

If you go USA Tech, be absolutely certain that you don't get units that use AT&T's GSM1900 frequencies. I strongly recommend their Verizon CDMA units. 

USAT also has HPSA units for areas that Verizon is weak. The HPSA will seek the stronger signal between AT&T and T-Mobile.

• 3 weeks later...

Feral,

Im in So. California. What I am getting from you is to use/get the eports machine on which mobile carriers signal is the strongest. 

AT&T is removing all of their GSM1900 hardware. It's supposed to be done by the end of next year, but around here they're coming down quickly. 

Archived