Used Broken Machines

Hello, we just bought a vending business with 121 snack or drink machines that do not work. I know we can refurbish some however does anyone know who/where to sell the machines to so that we can get them all out of our yard and into the hands of someone who can make them new again? Thanks for all the input!

Hello, we just bought a vending business with 121 snack or drink machines that do not work. I know we can refurbish some however does anyone know who/where to sell the machines to so that we can get them all out of our yard and into the hands of someone who can make them new again? Thanks for all the input!

Craigslist and Ebay or try contacting one of the refurbers to sell in one bulk lot. 

Just realize that with that many non-working machines you probably have more than 1/2 that are useless and basically obsolete such as old single price sodas, old Rowe, Lectrovend, USI, Polyvend or National machines, so don't expect anyone to give much for this lot if that's the case.

Just realize that with that many non-working machines you probably have more than 1/2 that are useless and basically obsolete such as old single price sodas, old Rowe, Lectrovend, USI, Polyvend or National machines, so don't expect anyone to give much for this lot if that's the case.

I agree!!

If you have a load of that type stuff plan on taking much of it to the metal recycle center for scrap metal. Might could pull most the parts and get something out of those but not much. 

I'd send them to Angry Chris - he likes that old crap  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't send them here... I've got NO room in my garage!  But then I like to keep it that way in-case the wife wants me to put the couch out there! ;D   

Get a solid inventory of what you have, determine what parts are worth your time to gather and part out, and whether any of the machines could be brought back to life without too much effort. For anything else, you'll want to get in touch with a scrapper. If the parts aren't in demand, it's not a collectible some collector will want, or in a repairable state, you'll want to offload them and get what you can by the pound.

My 2 cents anyway.

Good luck!

Archived