Who's Your College and NFL Team?

BaneTrain

Damn!

I always did like the Patriots!

I went to the college of common sense!

lol!

cajun

What about the "Ain'ts" they're only a spit and a holler from your house.  Unfortunately the only team around here worth rooting for is named after a condem so now the NFL wants to sends us the Chargers, Raiders or Lambs .... I can hardly contain my enthusiasm  ;D  ;D  ;D

What about the "Ain'ts" they're only a spit and a holler from your house.  Unfortunately the only team around here worth rooting for is named after a condem so now the NFL wants to sends us the Chargers, Raiders or Lambs .... I can hardly contain my enthusiasm  ;D  ;D  ;D

Well if you want to go to that cesspool of Naw Oleanssss, your welcome to it!

I have no use for the ants or the cesspool!

cajun 

College: Ohio State Buckeyes! NFL? I don't care. OSU probably has a better fanbase in Ohio than any NFL team.

Should be a good game tonight! I am stuck in the middle between Ohio and Virginia so I am unsure who to root for but I think I might go for the Bucks. It should be a great game. 

I'm here in Wisconsin, so I've got the amazing Badgers AND the awesome Packers. The only 'bad' football teams around here are whatever scruffy rabble wander in from out of state. ;)

If you didn't say the Packers I would of said you need thrown out of Wisconsin. I am sad over Jordy but I feel with the signing of James Jones we'll be set!

It's pretty well known here that I'm a Patriots fan and I care so little about college that I can't even name a college team.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I figured you were. They've been good to Marshall players! I hope Aaron Dobson has a good year, he is from my rival high school and I hope Darryl Roberts makes the team.

Salukis and Rams

Enjoy Stedman Bailey and Tavon Austin. Everyone here drinks their Kool Aid being products of WVU but I can't stand them.

the team that just destroyed wisconsin, ALABAMA.  more into nfl and the Buccaneers who seem destined to have a top 5 pick in the draft for several more years.

Solid choice with Alabama, can't go wrong with a coach who's from WV (the state). I feel you on the Buccaneers. In my honest opinion, Winston is not your answer and will only cause problems but I could be dead wrong. 

I don't think he's gonna be causing problems other then all the INTS he's gonna throw. If he doesn't work out hopefully we start fresh by building a solid o-line through the draft. But I think he deserves 2 or 3 years to discover rather or not he's gonna be our qb of the future. Kinda wish we had taken mariota.

Well if you want to go to that cesspool of Naw Oleanssss, your welcome to it!

I have no use for the ants or the cesspool!

cajun 

That's right, I forgot that N'orlans was down stream from you  ;D  ;D  ;D

If you didn't say the Packers I would of said you need thrown out of Wisconsin. I am sad over Jordy but I feel with the signing of James Jones we'll be set!

I live 8235 miles from Wisconsin but i'm still a Packers fan. I also have to admit that I almost shed a tear when Jordy went down as I was just starting to get over that "playoff game" but i'm positive that they will still go alright this year though (with a healthy) Rodgers at QB even I could score a TD.

As for College Football I can't say that I watch alot but if I did I would have to say that I always support USC because that's the team that my son/s want to play for when they grow up.... plus someone on here would de-friend me if I said UCLA  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm very superstitious and I won't detail my whole pregame and in game routine but suffice it to say, beer is involved. However, not too much because I must remain clear headed enough to help the Pats win. Yes, my efforts actually do help.

There you go making stuff up again. They never hid cameras, they never stole plays, and the balls weren't deflated.

But you wouldn't know that because you're just a headline reader and believe everything the NFL and ESPN tells you.

The NFL was trying to hide the play stealing. Why would the NFL want to shed light on that??? I understand your "Homer" stance though.

"Stealing" implies wrong doing. At the time the Patriots were filming calls, it was a legal practice. In fact, they weren't even punished for filming (or stealing as you call it) the calls.

What they were punished for was positioning the camera on the sideline. They only did that for literally half a quarter before they were forced to stop.

Archived