Sams Club Special Order

Nick505

Is there anyone that is having success with the Special order process from Sams club? I tried to order two skus and it has been a nightmare. I find that the employees don't know how to do so. 5 weeks later and I was given a refund, and a $20 dollar gift card to say sorry.

is there a way to get them to stock flamin hot cheetos?

It took a little badgering and me showing them the quantity I go through to get them to carry the yorks. Manager explained it to me that there is a set number of skus for each department and when they want to carry a different product they have to get rid of an item and it's ultimately up to their buyer which I guess is a regional position. Get to know the managers and build a rapport with them so when you need something they'll take your request seriously. There's a lot of other products I wished mine carried but I don't do the quantity that would justify me asking.

yes, I ordered seedlings gumballs. the item number on Sam's.com is 939695 which won't show up in their special order system. the item number for seedlings on the side of the 850 double bubble box is 411996, which is the number they can find in their system.

it took me several conversations with a manager at Sam's and him calling his headquarters to get it right. I've got the correct item number for rascals if you want to sell those.

yes, I ordered seedlings gumballs. the item number on Sam's.com is 939695 which won't show up in their special order system. the item number for seedlings on the side of the 850 double bubble box is 411996, which is the number they can find in their system.

it took me several conversations with a manager at Sam's and him calling his headquarters to get it right. I've got the correct item number for rascals if you want to sell those.

Please share the item number.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some about a month ago and just got them today. The manager I was working with said it should be easier in the future. I really had to bug the sh!t out of the local manager to get him to work on it, but now I can get the gumballs and candy I want without paying shipping which will really help with profits.

Sams sucks. It always used to be a multi hour fiasco when I would special order. They now do a "replenish" order for items they don't have in store. Finding the correct item number is still a pain. Sams sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sams Club SOS orders...

I f  you are having trouble getting your local Sams Club onboard with SOS orders contact...

Stan Moore with Concorde Confections and the go to man that deals with Sams SOS ordering

479-621-0200

Once you get your local sams onboard its easy!!

Archived