Royal Merlin 4 vend issue

cvending

Let me start by saying I am not familiar with the Royal Venodrs. We only operate 2 from our bottler. My issue is this: the can vendor pricing is $1/can. The machine will accept and credit dollar bills (CoinCo Mag50b) but when a selection is made it immediately returns the bill. If you put coins in, it will bend fine every time. Try the bills again and they are just returned. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. My lack of knowledge on the Royals is in part due to the fact that we have so little problems with them

I suggest you simply install another validator and/or put the MAG in another machine to see if the problem is with the validator.

Did this just start to randomly happen?

I think it's possible that your validator cannot stack the bill, so it's returning it from escrow.

You might have a problem with the stacker motor or stacker board. When accepting a bill for a $1 sale the validator may escrow the bill and not stack the bill until a selection is made. Then when it tries to stack the bill it encounters the problem and returns the bill with no credit.

Archived