My Flatline 2" Cap Haul!

PerformaVending

I believe it's the repeat customers that get the better prices. Those are the ones that pay his bills. IMO

Honestly that's the way it should be. Hopefully they will email or call me and let me know what type of monthly order keeps me a good customer. I will make sure they get it even if I cut another supplier. To me using a term do the volume is to vague. Like I say I like FL I even sent them new business a few weeks back.

I think that suppliers need to progress and have more transparent Pricing. Operators Communicate now much more than ever so that secret price is not so secret anymore.

Bravo!

I'm not trying to single out any supplier but the following comment is directed at ALL suppliers, whether they participate here or not and I hope it is taken as constructive criticism.

The year is now 2015. Not putting prices on a website is just stupid. Plain and simple. It's deceptive and quite frankly, I don't trust doing business with anyone unless prices are displayed and verifiable.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

My apologies on the mix-up there too. I actually misread my form, as I paid $32 a box for the necklaces like everyone else. :-\

I hadn't even noticed the mixup- my apologies to anyone here looking for those necklaces "south of $30" and to Flatline Mike who I'm sure has been fielding calls all week about this one.

Won't make that mistake again!

3025467-slide-cat-jump-fail.gif

Archived