royals

TKK

so ive been using a few newer style ones from coke. coke sucks. they sent 3 reps and im the one who fixed the problems. I feel like they don't know anything. one tech didn't even know their password to get to the menu. anyways I fixed the cans finally as they left the rods in 20oz product ways and one or two would vend. now I vend 16.9oz bottles in another one (more profit than 20oz) and im wondering if I have to change it back to the can setting as well? Its currently at the 16/20oz rod setting and like 3 columns were jammed. do you guys use that setting?

You have to use the small package setting for the 16 or 16.9 oz bottles as they are the diameter of cans.  The rods adjust for the width of the package and then you program the depth for one or two per column in the logic board.  Don't forget to adjust the depth physically in each column with the rear spacer in rear columns and the front column retainers, right and left.

AZ is correct on having to use small can setting for 16.9 oz bottles.

As for capacity to hold bottles in a single column I find the Royal 660 only holds 23 16.9 oz bottles.

Had to program 3 & 9 together in space to sales to hold enough bottles of diet coke at one location for a week.

Rest of machine is cans, with two columns of 20 oz powerade.

cajun

Archived