Sales apps

maestro489

I don't buy thisgs from the grocery store much anymore. The quantity that I need far exceeds the capacity of a single grocery cart and I'd rather not bother. I'm to the point where I sometimes need two flatbeds at Sam's Club just to get enough to last me two big days.

This will work if you are not buying a lot. I used to do this also. Be careful though, sometimes managers will catch on and not let you buy that much. Try and make friends with mangers if you can. Also, a lot of the soda sales have minium purchases or limits, usaully because the soda is a lost leader for a lot stores. In my case, I have found that the hassle of having to go to multiple stores to get what i need combined with the extra work on my back is not worth it. I would rather go to vistar and just pick up the pallets rather then moviing each case by hand.

I am much smaller so it is worth it for me to make a couple of stops to get .25 cans etc. your right some stores do have limits but Walmart doesn't seem to mind. I roll my hand truck in ther and stack as high as I can with all the bar codes facing the same direction and I am in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Flipp for android. It collects most sale papers regularly and has a shopping list function that you can edit yourself. My list is Coke, Pepsi, Brisk, etc. It searches all local ads off of your zip code or gps with sales on those products. Works great.

It's great just loaded up 4/$10 Pepsi at target.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I certainly miss those days. When I get soda, I get 1000+ cans at a time. That would be a lot of 12 packs (80+) and it just isn't worth my time anymore. Take advantage of it though!

Archived