Mini cans vending machine, any suggestions plz

Jones

Dear Members,

Hey Hi!..I'm just new here. actually I've a question about Seaga vending machines "SS3300", what do you think about this supplier. And is their any better alternative machines same of this one.. appreciate yours help and response.

Welcome to the forum.  Please avoid using any machines from Seaga as they sell poorly supported machines with most parts made overseas, which we never advise using.  In addition, you can't vend any of the mini cans in machines.

Welcome to the forum.  Please avoid using any machines from Seaga as they sell poorly supported machines with most parts made overseas, which we never advise using.  In addition, you can't vend any of the mini cans in machines.

I'll second AZVendor and add that as in most major purchases: The cheapest is not always the least expensive.

Check into some real can vendors like Royal or Vendo if you want new or Dixie Narco E series for used. There's a reason the bottlers use them and they have resale value.

AZVendor, thanks for yours replay. But do you know any other alternatives of Seaga mini vending machine SS3300, As I need more than 20 units have same small size and low cost, any suggestions! Thank you in advance.

I think this model you mention is a table top machine and there isn't anything else that is worthwhile in that size.  What you don't realize is that with any machine in a small footprint you won't be able to achieve many sales or gross revenue due to the low inventory capacities and the fact that a machine that size will only work in a tiny location with 10 people or less.  This is not a way to make a profit in vending and you would soon find that you are simply losing money every month.  You would never be able to recoup your investment either because there wouldn't be enough net profit for paying yourself back, and the machines would have no value if you tried to sell them.

Others have already spoke about this being a poor choice of machine but I would like to address the locations they are going in. Are you talking about 20 different locations? Tell us more about the locations because it may be a case of no machine no matter the quality would be worth investing in. Sounds like this would not be a wise investment at all. 

Ya AZVendor. I'm only looking for a table top machine. So is there any other suggestions for same type!.

Dear Lacanteen & RTJ , I totally understand what you said about it's size and the small investment but that what I need for!. As the 20 machines will have a contract with 1 customer only. So do you have any other suggested machine of same have better quality than Seaga!!..

Ya AZVendor. I'm only looking for a table top machine. So is there any other suggestions for same type!.

Dear Lacanteen & RTJ , I totally understand what you said about it's size and the small investment but that what I need for!. As the 20 machines will have a contract with 1 customer only. So do you have any other suggested machine of same have better quality than Seaga!!..

Tell us about the locations. How many people per location? what type locations are these? Doctors office, hair saloons, etc? What are they? 

There is nothing else so if you are bent on doing this then Seaga is your only choice.

Let's assume for a moment that you get twenty of these set up and running.  Given the small capacity of those machines, you'll be lucky to net 5 bucks a service cycle times 20 locations = $100, even in the event that you do manage to keep them all running (which is doubtful at best)  But it gets worse in that no professional vendor in their right mind would buy this route once you get disgusted with it.  Do the math and let this one go. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but that's what this forum is for.

Archived