Candy prices

deee_z

Raising prices is stressful. I talked to every supervisor, manager and employee I could. It's going better than I anticipated. My pastry price has been $1 for the last 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raising prices is stressful. I talked to every supervisor, manager and employee I could. It's going better than I anticipated. My pastry price has been $1 for the last 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Did you change all the price labels? I just set out some machines without the labels. Some grumbling early, but it has died down. It will make it much easier to change the prices in the future. Went with quarter pricing on these machines, as well.

. Did you change all the price labels? I just set out some machines without the labels. Some grumbling early, but it has died down. It will make it much easier to change the prices in the future. Went with quarter pricing on these machines, as well.

IMO this is the best method for setting up machines because of a few reasons, been doing it for several years now. First, like you said it is MUCH easier to do price increases and increases on the fly if you need to put something in a slot just make sure you change the price. Second, I think it promotes people buy based on what they want more so than by price. They make sell labels that say push selection for price. Obviously this can not be done on some of the older machines that are not capable of pushing selection for prices. Also it does not work in all accounts like a nursing home where they might not quite understand the concept and need to see the prices. 

Archived