Gumballs and toys?

ajdistro

Hey all,

I'm having trouble finding 1" gumballs. I usually picked up the boxes at Sam's Club for just over $20 but they've stopped carrying them. Does anyone know where I can order them, or another retailer I can purchase from? My route isn't all that big on gumballs in general so I didn't purchase them often but I have some locations that love them...

Also, I was hoping to try 1" capsules with toys in some locations but I don't wanna place a huge order from one of the online suppliers in order to get them at a price I can live with. I don't need that many so I was hoping I could buy enough to run a test on some locations before I make a huge commitment...

Would anyone be willing to sell me a few and help a fellow vendor? I'm currently running about 50 U-turns and would just like to stock a few with toys and see how they do.

AJ

Musser just gave you great advice, once you've been in this long enough, you will have been burnt by some really bad products. One that comes to mind is angry birds! We bought x hundred cases of Angry Birds from x, they were pencil toppers that didn't sell! Not angry birds! We had to blow them out in a mystery mix.

Musser just gave you great advice, once you've been in this long enough, you will have been burnt by some really bad products. One that comes to mind is angry birds! We bought x hundred cases of Angry Birds from x, they were pencil toppers that didn't sell! Not angry birds! We had to blow them out in a mystery mix.

Angry birds were really good for me in their day. Planes were the ones that never panned out. Frozen more than made up for planes though. Fl, makes the best fronts for junk stickers. I finally moved my last plane stickers a little over a month ago...lol

Thank you all, appreciate the tips. Sorry for the delay- I was waiting to see an alert email that someone had responded but all went to Junk mail.

Thought it was odd that I didn't get one user reply!

Any idea what a decent mix from A&A in 1" capsules might cost me? Even a ballpark estimate would be great. I'd need the smallest quantity possible...

Angelo

Great advice from Larry! Also, you GENERALY want to make parts from broke machines, rather than BUY part for broken machines. A new replacement mech can cost almost as much as a new machine!

Never buy a general mix from a supplier, buy a good mix with face card, ninjas, acrylic rings, sparkle rings etc, then make your general mix from the left overs.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived