AP 7600 worst case scenario

I'm finishing the season out in my best account with my AP6600 that I upgraded with a 2511 acceptor and harness. It did excellent but I want to put my 7600 in there because of the volume. Still haven't upgraded it but want the VE board and 2511 validator. Can anyone tell me what 5-6 tube coin mechs are compatible with the VE UCB? I don't want to deal with dollar coins and want no worries of running out of quarters. This location cranks.

I'm finishing the season out in my best account with my AP6600 that I upgraded with a 2511 acceptor and harness. It did excellent but I want to put my 7600 in there because of the volume. Still haven't upgraded it but want the VE board and 2511 validator. Can anyone tell me what 5-6 tube coin mechs are compatible with the VE UCB? I don't want to deal with dollar coins and want no worries of running out of quarters. This location cranks.

pretty much any MDB mech will be compatible. I don't know which 5 or 6 tube mechs are the most reliable though.

So any 24 volt MDB coin mech? Im thinking a 6 tube Coinco Guardian 6000. I have one in a Royal of mine that's never given me any trouble.

MDB is MDB. If you can bolt it up and plug it in, it's good.

Archived