High Traffic Locations

TopVend

I think GVending asked a very legitimate and simple question that could be answered here without him/her giving out contact info to a new member.

Don't you think?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If you are gonna be shady, may as well be like that right out the gate!!!

BB's got a great point. We're a pretty "open" organization here at the TVF. I won't tell you how to do business, but I know a LOT of guys won't do business with you if you can't even tell us what kind of vending you locate for. Rising Star did that, and everyone knows how THAT fiasco turned out.

I mean, whoever you give the rates to via email is just gonna wind up posting them over here anyway, so  the whole process of "secrecy" is moot anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Has anyone done buisness with them yet, their web site douse't have much info.

It takes people a LONG time to warm up to a new locator. Let's put it this way, comparing them to LRU or Rodney's service- look at the difference in transparency in pricing and what exactly is being sold. I'm not saying these new guys aren't good locators. I am saying that if they are good at finding "high traffic locations" why can't they even disclose what sort of vending machines they locate? It doesn't add up, and most vendors with any locator experience (good and bad) aren't going to be too keen to "gamble" on something they know so little about.

That's just my opinion on the matter though.

• 3 weeks later...

To good to be true, Or Not? Has anyone tried them before, You get machine, location, insurance, and food for 90 days all for $3499.00 even if machine is combo sounds like it is worth it. They are offering money back garantee to make your money back in 90 days also. I am just wondering if anyone has heard or tried this company before.

Archived