Combo/Snack New Machines +Locations, +Refills, +Maintenance

TopVend

Hi guys,

I'm from Top Vending Systems, and we have very affordable packages that include new combo snack/drink machines, +high traffic locations, +leading brands refills, + maintenance and vandalism insurance. We also have a 90 days money-back guarantee. We are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but our services and locations are all over the country. Best deal in US, guaranteed!

Call us toll free: 1-888-980-9640

Lol. Another biz op.

Hi guys,

I'm from Top Vending Systems, and we have very affordable packages that include new combo snack/drink machines, +high traffic locations, +leading brands refills, + maintenance and vandalism insurance. We also have a 90 days money-back guarantee. We are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but our services and locations are all over the country. Best deal in US, guaranteed!

Call us toll free: 1-888-980-9640

What keeps me from putting a royal 804 and a crane merchant media 6 wide in your "high traffic" locations that always have empty combo machines?

Ok guys here is the reason I am not giving my 10 cents to this thread. To be honest I try and educate people and not beat anyone up trying to make a living. I don't know the poster, his business,etc. So even though I have my views on the subject matter I don't think this is the place to discuss it or beat anyone up about what they are offering.

I had someone long ago try that with one of my post about consulting saying that people do not need consulting,etc, etc. So that is not my style to bash anyone that way. Now, if someone ask my opinion or hires me and wants my take on this or any subject I am going to give them my personal and professional opinion.

I hate I cant play at the party but just not my style. I hope you folks understand. :) 

I did check out their website and heck I just might start buying from and using them if I can get my investment back in 90 days like they say.  :wacko:

NO RISK

100% MONEY-BACK guarantee

If you do not get your investment back in less than 90 days, we will reimburse the 100% of your total investment

I did check out their website and heck I just might start buying from and using them if I can get my investment back in 90 days like they say.  :wacko:

NO RISK

100% MONEY-BACK guarantee

If you do not get your investment back in less than 90 days, we will reimburse the 100% of your total investment

And unicorns fart rainbows. Who'd a thought?

So I should ditch all my Royals, Dixie Narcos, Vendos, Automatic Products, USI machines all paid for and go in debt to buy a combo machine?

Lol!

No thanks!

Not knocking your machines, have no use for them.

Tried to find your website, but it must be hidden.

cajun

Archived