vintage snack machine and table top machine value?

treys2k

I have a tabel top machine with 9 slots that says snack snack on the front does anyone know the value or if these little mechanical machines make any money? Alsp there is a 7 slot machine that has little trays that drop to vend candy it takes 50 cents I have a picture I can post whah us the value,

Sorry to say they are worth nothing to anyone serious about vending. They also have no value as far as placing them in any account because they are not wort placing because an account that only justifies something that small either can be done with an honor box or nothing at all because of such small revenues. 

Welcome to the forum treys2k.

To be honest those little manual table top snack machines has little to no value at all.

Scrap value only and in this economy is not very much!

We all recommend large USA made snack machines and no China made combo machines.

Such a small unit will not make enough money to be worth spending any money on.

cajun

Welcome to the forum treys2k.

To be honest those little manual table top snack machines has little to no value at all.

Scrap value only and in this economy is not very much!

We all recommend large USA made snack machines and no China made combo machines.

Such a small unit will not make enough money to be worth spending any money on.

cajun

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/image/2069-vending/

What about vintage or collector value ? I have seen some of the table tops on ebay sell for $100 t0 $200 dolars do you think i could get that much , the vintage machine is in my gallery 

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/image/2069-vending/

What about vintage or collector value ? I have seen some of the table tops on ebay sell for $100 t0 $200 dolars do you think i could get that much , the vintage machine is in my gallery 

If it is an actual antique collectible then it may be worth something but most folks on this forum are not going to be familiar with the value of old collectible vending machine because most here are vending operators and not collectors or sellers of vintage machines. Might try an antique and collectible forum for some better answers.  List it on Ebay and see what it brings. Good luck!! 

If it is an actual antique collectible then it may be worth something but most folks on this forum are not going to be familiar with the value of old collectible vending machine because most here are vending operators and not collectors or sellers of vintage machines. Might try an antique and collectible forum for some better answers.  List it on Ebay and see what it brings. Good luck!! 

Well the thing is Im am talking to a guy who has 2 of the table tops the older vintage looking one and a small soda one, I think it vends 3 diffrent kind of soda and holds like 30 cans, I wanted to see what I could make on the machines before buying them lol! 

That photo is of a pretty old machine.  I don't recall seeing one even in the 80's.  What model is it?  I wonder if it's a Stoner candy machine?  This one is probably worth quite a bit to some collector but your other one won't be.

That photo is of a pretty old machine.  I don't recall seeing one even in the 80's.  What model is it?  I wonder if it's a Stoner candy machine?  This one is probably worth quite a bit to some collector but your other one won't be.

Not sure of the model number looked today seller isnt sure either i thought it was old, I thought it might be worth some money as well.

Looks to be an old National vendors pull knob paddle wheel. Good vendor in their day. Never saw one that product was visible except for the product that was ready to vend. The glass was covered with a POS. Can't tell if it is a pull knob or buttons you push. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. My guess is very little. 

Avoid both. If you're looking to "collect" things, try stamps or something more manageable- and with a considerably higher return. The highest I can see the big machine going for is $200, and that'd need to be to a really interested buyer. The "snacks" tabletop unit is worth about as much as a small boat anchor, as that's about all it's good for I'm afraid.

This is not a good forum for collectors.

I saw a few 72 inch National mechanical candy machines in the 1980s as I recall the coin entry was much higher compared to the pull knobs.

So I am with AZ and guessing Stoner. 

Walta

And what is the value if its a stoner?? Is that rare?

To quote Walta:

This is not a good forum for collectors.

The TVF is more for professional, operational vendors. Barring some really big/old operators here, I can't think of anyone here who would have any experience with them. As no one deals with them on the day-to-day, there's really no way for us to give you a good ballpark on what it's worth. If I were you I'd ask an antiques forum, or anyone in the antiques/restoration business. They'd be able to give you a more accurate ballpark figure than what we can provide I'm afraid.

Good luck!

Archived