A&A Treasure chest

guile

Oh, NO. This mix does not sell well for me. To much junk they could not ever sell to vendors.

http://cardinaldist.com/view_item.php?id=22&

http://cardinaldist.com/view_item.php?id=386&

http://cardinaldist.com/view_item.php?id=374&

http://cardinaldist.com/view_item.php?id=461&

For Fifty Cent Sales:

These are four mixes I recommend you use. They are better quality, and sell better then most of that of stuff A&A sells.

Kyle

I love how the threads on this board are created when I am asking myself the same exact questions.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a $1.00 toy mix like the A&A Treasure chest?

I have a Bouncearoo selling balls for $1.00, but the owner asked that I replace them with toys due to kids causing destruction with the superballs.

Thanks,

Brian

Hello Simon,

I don't want to hijack Guile's thread and talk about superballs too much. I've done a lot with $1.00 superballs to see how they stack up against vending at $.50. In short, they don't sell as well. On a scale of 1 to 10, the location is doing a 4.

Do you have any recommendations about $1.00 toy mixes?

Thanks,

Brian

Kyle, do you use the mixes individually or just jumble them all together in one big mix?  I like the price on the Fun Stuff mix and am calling them immediately.  I agree A&A is getting tougher to deal with on prices, they are becoming a bunch of derelicts in terms of trying to sell .25 vends at prices that force people to try to sell them at .50 vends, which do not work. 

It would be nice if A&A would put the prices on the web page rather then have you call.

Thank YOU!  I'm glad I'm not the only one that think it's annoying.  They won't even senda pricelist.

Just a reminder guys...

We have an A&A pricelist posted at the top of this forum. The A&A pricelist is post #4 in the "manufacturer catalogs" thread pinned at the top.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=609&forum_id=1

Fair warning though. Check the date that it was posted. Prices may not be current but it should give you a general idea. If anyone does get an updated pricelist, please pass it along and I will upload it to that thread.

Steve

I added a new message in the Vending Manufacturer Catalog thread with some info on some recent purchases that I made with A&A.  Maybe if we had some spreadsheet where we can add and update that information every time we make a purchase so that everybody will know what their current prices are.

Kyle, do you use the mixes individually or just jumble them all together in one big mix?  I like the price on the Fun Stuff mix and am calling them immediately.  I agree A&A is getting tougher to deal with on prices, they are becoming a bunch of derelicts in terms of trying to sell .25 vends at prices that force people to try to sell them at .50 vends, which do not work. 

I'm only using individually. I'm curious about your last comment though. So you don't sell better quality 1.1 caps at .50?

Gulie,

I do have a few .50, 1.1 out. They do great, however, it is so expensive to change them over. I plan on having phased out all .25 by the end of the year 2009. Also, I am doing 2" at .75 and one at a dollar.

Joe,

I do not understand your question.

Everyone,

Of course A&A does not post the prices on their site. Then people would not call about the products if the price was to high. Plus, once you call, they can try to sell you other things. I think it is a smart thing.

Kyle

I was asking Kyle if you buy each of the four mixes and use them separately at different locations, different heads at the same location, etc, or if you just buy them and put them in a large tub and mix them and use them at all locations? 

I do that to mix in some better items as well as superballs into my toy mixes and lowers the average cost per vend by doing so.  Since my sticky mix experiment was a success I was considering getting a sitcky mix as well as treasure chest and superballs and mixing them all together for my toy heads.

Gulie,

I do have a few .50, 1.1 out. They do great, however, it is so expensive to change them over. I plan on having phased out all .25 by the end of the year 2009. Also, I am doing 2" at .75 and one at a dollar.

Wow! When you say you are planning on phasing out all .25, I'm assuming your ONLY referring to toys? Not sure how much candy/gum you do these days.

g

Well, yes. I am test marketing candy at .50 at the moment. Who knows. Prices are going up, our money is worth less, people expect it.

I was at the mall yesterday. Every thing was at 75¢. Now, this included all DB 1", and candy. It was selling great (They were even giving the same amount that most sell at 25¢)

Kyle