Speeding Vending is Awful and dishonest

Poplady1

For those of you that know me, Bill who helps me is disabled and just really does try.  He recently got a large high school in Chula Vista CA.  200 teachers and 3200 students.  It was Eastlake High.  That will be a good account.  He spoke to the Principal, got the districts permission and it was offered to Speedy Vending LLC.  Our agreement states no upfront deposit but we are to be paid before any equipment is placed on the account (for the obvious reasons)...and guess what he installed early and said "What are you going to do about it."  

Well we do have ways of getting the fee paid.  We have of course paid Bill.  He also supports his mom. Here is our first post on his facebook.  If anyone here wants to let him how you feel about it, please check it out.  Here is our comment.

ALERT TERRIBLE COMPANY...This company and the owner Brent Yssel is not to be trusted. We offer vending locations for vending companies. He took one of our accounts, a high school with 200 employees and 3200 students, signed our agreement to pay us our fee before installing the machines. Then once they ordered the equipment we asked for our fee as promised. He hurried up and installed the equipment and will not pay. We are filing a compliant with the California Attorney General. Also another large vendor in California is going to the school to explain what has happened, then visiting with Sweetwater school district and try to force a payment. If any account, vendor or repair person does any work for this company be aware he will not pay. Speedy Vending LLC. If you are receiving commissions from him, they are probably cheating you. Get rid of this company and work with one of the top rated companies in your area such as Canteen, TriR Coffee or Bruce Merz. If you would like to join us in our compliant against this Brent Yssel let me know. I can give you all of the informantion you might need including home address, mortgage company (they love to hear one of their lein holders frauded someone) the personal bank. Contact Bev at Blue Moose 909-583-9068. We are sending out a alert to 12000 Poway, San Diego and Chula Vista companies asking them to consider changing vendors. BBB also informed.

For those of you that know me, Bill who helps me is disabled and just really does try.  He recently got a large high school in Chula Vista CA.  200 teachers and 3200 students.  It was Eastlake High.  That will be a good account.  He spoke to the Principal, got the districts permission and it was offered to Speedy Vending LLC.  Our agreement states no upfront deposit but we are to be paid before any equipment is placed on the account (for the obvious reasons)...and guess what he installed early and said "What are you going to do about it."  

Well we do have ways of getting the fee paid.  We have of course paid Bill.  He also supports his mom. Here is our first post on his facebook.  If anyone here wants to let him how you feel about it, please check it out.  Here is our comment.

ALERT TERRIBLE COMPANY...This company and the owner Brent Yssel is not to be trusted. We offer vending locations for vending companies. He took one of our accounts, a high school with 200 employees and 3200 students, signed our agreement to pay us our fee before installing the machines. Then once they ordered the equipment we asked for our fee as promised. He hurried up and installed the equipment and will not pay. We are filing a compliant with the California Attorney General. Also another large vendor in California is going to the school to explain what has happened, then visiting with Sweetwater school district and try to force a payment. If any account, vendor or repair person does any work for this company be aware he will not pay. Speedy Vending LLC. If you are receiving commissions from him, they are probably cheating you. Get rid of this company and work with one of the top rated companies in your area such as Canteen, TriR Coffee or Bruce Merz. If you would like to join us in our compliant against this Brent Yssel let me know. I can give you all of the informantion you might need including home address, mortgage company (they love to hear one of their lein holders frauded someone) the personal bank. Contact Bev at Blue Moose 909-583-9068. We are sending out a alert to 12000 Poway, San Diego and Chula Vista companies asking them to consider changing vendors. BBB also informed.

LOL Canteen SD...

I've used a couple of their school machines, constantly out, broke coin and bill vals, misloads, misvends, another account has beat to golpher machines, display so faded you can barely see display, etc.

Sorry to hear you guys got ripped off. It's vendors like Speedy Vending LLC that give the rest of us a terrible name. I'd be happy to 'signal boost' this one as I'm able.

Doing the lien, thanks for reminding me Rodney.  Also filed a report with the Attorney General in California.  They will be contacting the school this week and the vendor.  The principal has unplugged the machines until this is resolved and I have received a few notes from other vendors saying he is well known to be dishonest.  Live and learn. Because he signed the agreement (and some of you know what I mean) he can be fined for Fraudulent Business Activities.

It sucks that you got burned but dragging the location in the middle of it is unprofessional. It's hard enough to get good locations with out added drama of locator calling to have machines unplugged. So what if a rep from the district comes buy and sees it off and ask principal if it's broke. He responds no there's a legal battle between owner and locator. Think they will be willing to allow other machines? Use the courts and your hopefully signed contracts and sue his golpher.

Doing the lien, thanks for reminding me Rodney.  Also filed a report with the Attorney General in California.  They will be contacting the school this week and the vendor.  The principal has unplugged the machines until this is resolved and I have received a few notes from other vendors saying he is well known to be dishonest.  Live and learn. Because he signed the agreement (and some of you know what I mean) he can be fined for Fraudulent Business Activities.

Way to go Bev.  I hope the system comes though for you and hopefully sends a message that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

It sucks that you got burned but dragging the location in the middle of it is unprofessional. It's hard enough to get good locations with out added drama of locator calling to have machines unplugged. So what if a rep from the district comes buy and sees it off and ask principal if it's broke. He responds no there's a legal battle between owner and locator. Think they will be willing to allow other machines? Use the courts and your hopefully signed contracts and sue his golpher.

I totally disagree.  Why should the locator care about "added drama" at that location?  The current situation is unacceptable and Bev should use all and any means necessary to get her deserved compensation.  In a few years, all the dust will be settled and some other vendor will be in.  These are government workers and they could care less about the "drama" created by a vendor-locator dispute.

I disagree on this. More because it's full size. They will always want a snack and soda.

I disagree on this. More because it's full size. They will always want a snack and soda.

The issue is between her and the vending company. It's crazy to drag a location into it. Should she be paid? Hell yes I agree 100%. And this operator is a low life. But there is a proper way to do things and asking the school to unplug is not it. Now you have people who want to use the machine and can't. Isn't that the whole purpose of having it. People may assume it's broken and not even use in the future. A non working machine is an eye sore and bad for everyone involved.

Emotions have no place in business and the original post was certainly emotional you could read that she was pissed.

Flip it around a bit say you own a franchise in a mall and are behind on you royalty to the parent company say Dairy Queen. And Dairy Queen calls the power company and ask them to turn off your power. Sounds stupid right why would the power company do that as they have no dog in the fight.

Rodney this by no means was directed toward you Just trying to show if you really think about it. It's not the schools place to get involved. What if the operator clams the machine was damaged when it was unplugged.

I didn't take out towards me at all. I just think in this solution I would do the same.

She didn't say she told them to unplug the machine, they decided to due to the vendor being dishonest.

If I was a business owner, I would want to know what type of business owner I was dealing with. If a vendor does bad or unscrupulous business with a person that lands then a location, they will do that to anyone!

I would do fast more myself. I would go there in person, tag the machine, file a lien, them take the machine to storage and they wouldn't get it back till all fees were paid.

The location isn't theirs until it's paid for.

Its no different than your competitor stealing a 7 or 10 way rack from the location. If it was another vendor, wouldn't you tell the owner that the vendor that's there now did that?

• 2 weeks later...

havending...Of course they want a drink and snack.  The school understands exactly and put the machines out on the dock.  A new vendor is there and we have been awarded 5 additional machines for the students.  Have to admit your example is one of the oddest examples ever....also we are not a locator.  Management companies are hired by large accounts to bring in vending.  This vendor tried to bypass completing the paperwork, paying the broker fee, commission schedule and installed before anyone was ready. You just don't do that at accounts with 200 teachers and 3500 high school students.  Also we did file a lien Rodney and it is attached to those machines so he can't pick them up until we release them.

The principal got the vend numbers for us too.  And Bill has been paid.  All is good.   

havending...Of course they want a drink and snack. The school understands exactly and put the machines out on the dock. A new vendor is there and we have been awarded 5 additional machines for the students. Have to admit your example is one of the oddest examples ever....also we are not a locator. Management companies are hired by large accounts to bring in vending. This vendor tried to bypass completing the paperwork, paying the broker fee, commission schedule and installed before anyone was ready. You just don't do that at accounts with 200 teachers and 3500 high school students. Also we did file a lien Rodney and it is attached to those machines so he can't pick them up until we release them.

The principal got the vend numbers for us too. And Bill has been paid. All is good.

Nice recovery

Archived