Dixie Narco motor cam settings

nrod7

What does each number on the cam signify?  Why and what is the difference in using the first or second hole on each numbered setting?

Is not the most important thing the number of notches to vend single (1 notch) double wide and 2 deep ( 4 notches) set ups?

Thanks,

nrod7

What does each number on the cam signify? Why and what is the difference in using the first or second hole on each numbered setting?

Is not the most important thing the number of notches to vend single (1 notch) double wide and 2 deep ( 4 notches) set ups?

Thanks,

nrod7

d49ce4e9646a445f486047f5cd32191c.jpg

On two deep can machines like DN 348 or DN 440 make sure it is in number 2. In number 3 can will drop out if selection is just bumped leaving a dry vend and no cancellation of credit. For bottles on DN 501 E'S number 5 not 2

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

O.k. hole 1,2 and 3 on the brown cam are use for depth.  In a DN 501 number 5 is used for 20 bottles 2 deep, is that right?

I must ask when is the # 4 hole used?

Thankfully,

nrod7

I gave up trying to remember which settings do what. You can just try each setting and count the notches and you'll know if it's one, two, or three deep.

I don't think you can go 2-deep 20oz on a 501-T, but you obviously can on a 501-E

Archived