AP Studio 1

wegroup

Remove the plastic price tab holders from the front and half of the dividers will come out. Starting with the 2nd motor on the left, remove every other motor. Then reposition the remaining motors like your snack shelves. Keep your selection tabs as you will again use every other one. Install snack fronts #440285 and the desired snack spiral.

http://www.automaticproducts.com/PDFS/Studio_SL_Manual.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess that I need to purchase dual spiral motors for the conversion, I thought that I'd be able to just pair the motors, but guess not. AP part number 360275. Need 8 of them. Checked Happ-Suzo, back ordered until December. I'm also looking to install a Golden Eye on a 122b. Unless some you fellers can be giving me a better idea, I'm stuck turning to AP. Motors, spirals, spiral retainers, and tab holders getting kind of pricey. It's a good location, and it puts an idle machine to work. By the way, lacanteen, is that la as in Los Angeles?

Well, I guess that I need to purchase dual spiral motors for the conversion, I thought that I'd be able to just pair the motors, but guess not. AP part number 360275. Need 8 of them. Checked Happ-Suzo, back ordered until December. I'm also looking to install a Golden Eye on a 122b. Unless some you fellers can be giving me a better idea, I'm stuck turning to AP. Motors, spirals, spiral retainers, and tab holders getting kind of pricey. It's a good location, and it puts an idle machine to work. By the way, lacanteen, is that la as in Los Angeles?

Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom and I can help you with the parts you need.

LA as in Louisiana. ;D

I have found A/P to be the least expensive on these parts except for the spirals. Don't waste your money on Golden Eye. It didn't work well when factory installed and the retro kit ($300+) is even worse.

Archived