Buying Machines Drink and Snack

TenVend

Hey we are expanding and looking to buy some newer machines.  What types of prices are you guys seeing in different places....??  We are North of Charlotte, NC and it just seems hard to find reasonable machines at a reasonable price. Any insight would help..........Thanks

When the vending distribution market turned on its head in 2008 many sources dried up. Your new choices are Crane, USI, & AMS. When I buy used, I buy or trade for "as-is" condition because I do my own refurbishing. A lot of times I will trade something I don't refurbish, namely USI, for something I do, namely A/P or National.

Your best bet for your area would be The Vending Center based in Bessemer, AL and may still have an office in Nashville.

When it comes to buying new I have had a great deal of success with crane. When issues arise they have made it a point to be in our area to get the problem fixed or get me the parts and equipment I needed by simply swapping parts. Sending me the new then I send them the old back. I have not had the same luck with a few of the other companies we have purchased machines with. In fact. I have purchased a combined 100 plus machines from other companies in the last 4 years and have been left hanging on the line many times.

If you are wanting older machines send me a PM I may know of some in the NC area if you are interested. However, like others have said not sure I would go as old as old Rowe machines. I am very familiar with the NC market since I am located in NC myself and can tell you many vending companies in NC are putting out mostly newer technology to new machines. Getting hared to compete trying to place these older machines in the better accounts.  

Archived