1800 vending triple heads

QuikVend

I'm pretty new to the bulk vending business. I just purchased an established route(some locations held for over 7 years), mostly 1800's with a few buzz bite and dentyne ice machines. I've been pricing more 1800's and was curious what some of you guys have been paying? What would be considered a good deal to you guys?

GagesVending is right, you can sometimes find them dirt cheap on craigslist, but not in any quantity. Mostly in bad condition, maybe stolen with no keys.  Mostly I purchased were from https://www.usedvending.com/.  The average price was around $85 to $100.  Shipping in a big concern.  However, I have been known to drive outside my area up to 500 miles if I could pickup 20+ at one time.  Also, check eBay but watch shipping costs ($35 each).  The best method is to wait for the guy getting out of the biz and has 30+ in his garage.  My goal was to purchase for around $100 each including shipping.  However none of the machines I picked up were ready to place.  All needed a good cleaning  (Labels and old candy).

Were are you located? Maybe I can help

Bart

I've paid as low as $50 each to $85 each. Their my favorite triple although I have to admit I never had a northwestern triple play. Love the fact you can normally find .50 mechs for them dirt cheap. Craigslist is your best bet for used machines. I use searchtempest.com to search multiple cities in a 400-500 mile radius all at once. And remember when search to try many different combinations like gum, gumball, candy machine, candy machines, toy machine, vending, quarter, coin, etc. You would be surprised at the wording some use to list their machines.

GagesVending is right, you can sometimes find them dirt cheap on craigslist, but not in any quantity. Mostly in bad condition, maybe stolen with no keys.  Mostly I purchased were from https://www.usedvending.com/.  The average price was around $85 to $100.  Shipping in a big concern.  However, I have been known to drive outside my area up to 500 miles if I could pickup 20+ at one time.  Also, check eBay but watch shipping costs ($35 each).  The best method is to wait for the guy getting out of the biz and has 30+ in his garage.  My goal was to purchase for around $100 each including shipping.  However none of the machines I picked up were ready to place.  All needed a good cleaning  (Labels and old candy).

Were are you located? Maybe I can help

Bart

I'm in Cincinnati. I did find usedvending.com. I'll have to search a little deeper. I've run across a large lot of maybe 40 and we're posted for $130 a piece. Can't imagine someone like that would negotiate down to $50. I am willing to drive a little furather though, as long as it's a good deal. Nothing like a good road trip.

I've paid as low as $50 each to $85 each. Their my favorite triple although I have to admit I never had a northwestern triple play. Love the fact you can normally find .50 mechs for them dirt cheap. Craigslist is your best bet for used machines. I use searchtempest.com to search multiple cities in a 400-500 mile radius all at once. And remember when search to try many different combinations like gum, gumball, candy machine, candy machines, toy machine, vending, quarter, coin, etc. You would be surprised at the wording some use to list their machines.

I actually found searchtempest.com after I posted this. I used most of those keywords, but I'll try expanding and see if I find anymore.

Thanks!

Those machines sold for around $400 on a bizop.  Sellers won't accept $20 on usedvending.com if they are the original owner.  I love the machines and I think they look great on location. Also they have been working well for me. I'll guess my average cost is $100 per machine and I don't have a problem with that.

Archived