501E vs vendo 721

putrevus

Hi All,

I need advice is buying 501E refurbished for $1595 better than vendo 721 new for $2795.

I know Vendo is new and expensive but Roi changes drastically.

If refurbished 501e run fairly smooth for next couple of years then I rather keep my costs down.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I need advice is buying 501E refurbished for $1595 better than vendo 721 new for $2795.

I know Vendo is new and expensive but Roi changes drastically.

If refurbished 501e run fairly smooth for next couple of years then I rather keep my costs down.

Thanks in advance.

Where r you located? 1595 is kind of expensive unless in perfect condition with a coke or Pepsi front

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Vendo V21's are superior to all Can/Bottle for simplicity to changes made to packages. Vendo 720's have their problems with bent gauge bars. Don't vend well 4 deep cans etc.

D/N 501E's have been around now for 15 years... $1600 is way to much to get one of the first ones. What is refurbished? New paint graphics? I wouldn't buy one sight unseen. Rotors can be worn out causing bad vends etc. Cooling deck, is it rebuilt or is it one of the notorious decks with a leak and has been recharged? Any 501 deck ending in a U, V, W Serial Number can be suspicious if a service valve has been installed on a used cooling deck.   Find out the age before buying and make sure you are buying from a reputable dealer who is going to stand behind a warranty. IMO    

Vendo V21's are superior to all Can/Bottle for simplicity to changes made to packages. Vendo 720's have their problems with bent gauge bars. Don't vend well 4 deep cans etc.

D/N 501E's have been around now for 15 years... $1600 is way to much to get one of the first ones. What is refurbished? New paint graphics? I wouldn't buy one sight unseen. Rotors can be worn out causing bad vends etc. Cooling deck, is it rebuilt or is it one of the notorious decks with a leak and has been recharged? Any 501 deck ending in a U, V, W Serial Number can be suspicious if a service valve has been installed on a used cooling deck.   Find out the age before buying and make sure you are buying from a reputable dealer who is going to stand behind a warranty. IMO    

The price quoted is from Betson ,  I am assuming these guys are reputable.

Can we negotiate the price with them. he seemed to be pissed off when I was asking about lowering the price.

See if you can get the complete serial number. It should be 4 numbers, then "-" then 4 more numbers, then 2 letters. The first letter is the manufacture quarter (A,B,C, or D) The second letter is the year of manufacture:

V-1997

W-1998

X-1999

Y-2000

Z-2001

A-2002

.....ETc

I think the first Es were made in 1993 ®

Can we negotiate the price with them. he seemed to be pissed off when I was asking about lowering the price.

My advice is worth exactly what you are paying for it but for me, no matter what the purchase may be....

If they do anything that makes me uncomfortable I walk.

I don't care if it is a new car or a new speaker, my money represents my time and my time is valuable and not to be wasted on those that don't appreciate it.

The guy may have had a bad day, it wasn't you that loaded that gun but he aimed it at you anyway.

Betson is a good solid company so I suspect it was a bad day for your sales guy but so what? Move on and request another sales guy or go to another company.

Archived