IAAPA Orlando 2015

BeaverVending

• 3 weeks later...
Global Gumball manufacturing company from Gilbert, Arizona. For years we are involved in vending industry with our mechanical spiral gumball machines under Wizard trade mark. 

But times are changing and following the trend we'd developed vending machine with electronic payment system. Electric Wizard contains four drum-roll dispensers, hopper, coin and bill acceptors. It vends round gums, balls and capsules in 1 to 4 inches range. It takes bills and payouts the change! This way we expand our vending business machines to full line area and I think the machine may be interesting for you. Please visit our website for detailed machine description and video review here.

Also I invite you to have a closer look on Electric Wizard at IAAPA Attraction Expo 2015 in Orlando, Florida - you are welcome to meet us on 17 - 20 of November in booth 619.

I'll bet the weather is nicer in Orlando than it is here! :lol:

Alas, I'm stuck here for the time being- I'll be watching for any notes, feeds, videos, and whatnot from the show though. The IAAPA and Vending Times coverage isn't half bad if memory serves.

Archived