Problem solved

maestro489

Just thought I would put this out there in cas anyone ever runs into this. I arrive at my location and my drink machine is taking money, giving change but not

Giving drinks. The digital readout displays 9995. Apparently the power went out and the machine reset the price to $99.95. So I just changed the

Price back and it was good to go. Too bad I couldn't have gotten a few sales at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like you need a new battery on the board(CR2032) which is available everywhere. Pop the old one out, put the new one in(pay attention what side is up) and reset pricing and STS and you are good

Sounds to me like you need a new battery on the board(CR2032) which is available everywhere. Pop the old one out, put the new one in(pay attention what side is up) and reset pricing and STS and you are good

I agree with evending. It will retain the programming as long as it was power (plugged in) but reset to 99.99 if the battery is dead and loses power.

As others have said, sounds like the battery. Updating the eprom will also do it. Had a newbie driver update the eprom on a drop bevmax for a usa tech reader. The account called the next day and said all the soda was 99.99 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived