What are you selling in your honor boxes?

Donkata

I've placed my first honor box, and I'm selling:

• Blue and Red Skittles
  • Twix, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way
  • Cashews, Peanuts
  • Svenhard pastries
  • Lil Debbie brownies
  • Jolly Rancher sticks

Twix, pastries, and Skittles are selling really well.  I've gotten requests to add Slim Jims and (of all things) dog treats.  It's only been a couple days though, so it's way too soon to see any trends.

How about you?  What's in your honor box?

Currently, it's LSS Lays, Cheetos, Nacho Doritos, Cool Ranch Doritos, BBQ Lays, Fritos, and a few other varieties of chips I get from variety packs.  I also sell Grandma's chocolate chip cookies, Famous Amos, Cinnamon and Strawberry pop tarts, and occasionally oreos.  I don't sell candy bars out of honor boxes unless they are cheap (under 40 cents per unit).

Your chip selection sounds like the 50 pack from Costco.  We sold those at our snack bar and always had those dang Fritos left over like red-headed step children.  Are they selling for you?

I like the cookie and Pop Tart idea - I'll move those into rotation and see how they do.

I've ditched the Jolly Ranchers, Sunflower Seeds, and Brownies - didn't sell a single one in a week.  Pepperoni sticks are a big hit!  I bought some Teriyaki sticks to sell alongside the others.  Also added some Corn Nuts to the mix, we'll see how this goes.

• 4 weeks later...

I sell LSS chips, snickers, milky way, peanut m&m, skittles, oreos, grandma variety, famous amos, fudge stripes, peanuts, crackers (I put rubber bands around them and sell 2 for a dollar), cheez-it, gardettos.

So how many boxes do you guys have out?  I currently have 98 boxes on location

• 2 weeks later...

Archived