Claw Card Dispenser.

TheHun

Ok, I got my claw machine up and going. however the card dispenser that is supposed to eject a card will not do so. It is supposed to either every play or every play that doesn't reward a plush. So I took a look at the card dispenser and pressed a button on it to test the function of it. And it ejects the cards just fine. however whenever you actually play the machine it never ejects a card...it doesn't jam it just simply does not try to eject a card..

So 1. I have ran a diagnostic mode and came up with no errors.

2. I have done a test on the plush sensors and both work fine.

3. I have checked and traced the wiring and it all seems ok.

4. I have fooled around with dip switches and it doesn't seem to have changed a thing.

So my question is if anyone has ideas?

There is a manual and dip switch settings. Which of course makes no mention of turning on the card dispenser. However it does Mention how to test the card dispenser from the maintenance dip switches however when u switch the dip switch to the one it says it has no affect on the cars dispenser.. However as I stated earlier if I manually press the dispense button on the dispenser itself it works just fine. For some reason it just isn't getting a signal from the machine. So annoyed

Well I guess in Canada you can't legally put money into a machine and not get something. So what we do here is have card dispensers set up inside the crane machine that dispenses a card like a hockey card or baseball card for every play. that way the customer is guaranteed to get something.

On a side note I believe I found the problem. There is a chip i have to order for the dispenser since the one on there is not letting the signal pass through it telling it to dispense a card. I currently hot-wired it to dispense a card every play but would like to have it properly fixed.

Archived