Why do Businesses do this? (Warning Rant Ahead)

RikaKazak

Just landed a pizza location 1 month ago. Placed a balloon buster and so far the numbers are fine/good. The location was happy with how often I service the location, paid on time, machine looking good so asked me to buy some more (I share this account with another vendor, he does arcade games only). So I ordered a new rack, got a 5' spiral ready, ordered a change machine, and ordered a pirates chest.

Got a call from the location today, and they're shutting the doors. Just wasn't profitable enough. Ughhhh :(. This wasn't a case of manager/owner miscommunication as I only ever spoke to the owner.

Is this common? Such a pain to order things specifically by request of a location and even before they arrive the business is closing. Seems sort of inconsiderate. Is this just business owners being overly optimistic? How can you open a business and not even make it 6 weeks, just seems like poor planning.

Sorry for the rant, but sometimes just feels good to get it out of a person's system ;)

I had a business do this to me after paying Ronsidney for a new video game they just had to have. Show up with it 2 weeks later and no trespassing sign on door. I didn't mention that I gave them a free Beaver double head a month earlier because they wanted to vend candy and I didn't. They took it with them when they left. Lol

I had a business do this to me after paying Ronsidney for a new video game they just had to have. Show up with it 2 weeks later and no trespassing sign on door. I didn't mention that I gave them a free Beaver double head a month earlier because they wanted to vend candy and I didn't. They took it with them when they left. Lol

Did they leave the video?

Archived