HELP!!!!

davidsurvz

I'm Back, I just got my computer back online. I lost everything!

Download the IE fix if you haven't already!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that David.  What exactly did you lose?  All of your saved documents and pictures?

So this is just related to IE then? I only use Opera and have not heard of any hack attempts through it. IE will always be a target and one of the reasons I never use it. For me over the last year Opera has been very stable and reliable. Even though a very small amount of featues don't show up on my end with this site I can overlook that. I find Internet pages load a lot faster with Opera compared to IE and pop ups that get through are almost none compared to IE. Sometimes I have to use Firefox for incompatable web sites but not that often. You should at least try it to compare the features.

Yes Johnny, I lost everything. Starting over with reloading my recovery disk. Pictures, Documents, all kinds of stuff. I learned my lesson though. I will be leaning on Firefox now and I will get a working CD drive to back up my documents. (My CD drive didn't work when I bought the computer. Towards the end of the warranty I called about it and it started working while I was on the phone with them, It worked for a few days and then died again. I will be getting that fixed.) My friend let me borrow an extra CD drive that he has so I could rebuild my computer.