Michigan vendors

Rustinm

Hello,

I'm just looking to talk to anyone that has a route in Michigan. I would like to see if this bad economy is effecting your business a lot. Do you think that Michigan is a rough market to be in? It seems like there is a lot of compitition. I am in mid Michigan, so if you have a route around there then we should talk!

There are several hundred vendors in Michigan! At least 2 or 3 of us on this board. Bad economy like this will see two things occurring; weak operators go under and fire sale their equipment for needed cash; desperate dreamers jumping with pie in the sky expectations hoping for an easy score. Either way its fun and profitable to watch.

Regards

Philo

I can tell you that the worse the economy gets, the more coins I see in my boxes!

We work off small, impulse sales. As people get less, and less income, they would rather the kids/themselves spend a few quarters on our products. After all, a hand full of candy or a toy for a few quarters is much better then a $2 pouch of candy, or a $5 toy.

Kyle

I tend to agree Kyle; Michigan has been in recession for a few years and depression for the past six months. My route has grown or stayed steady $wise since I started a year ago. There are many more important pieces to this puzzle than the economy. If the Big 3 goes to the Little 1 then we'll adjust and move forward.

Jim