Shootin' Hoops Mania!!

T BIRD

I drove to Maryland and back yesterday and picked up my 15 Shootin' Hoops machines.  Just about all of them are in excellent condition.  Six of them are brand new.  My van was packed to the brim on the way home late last nite.

• 1 month later...

I have an chance to buy some of these Shootin Hoops but don't know anything about them. What is a good price on these things? Did you have some out before you bought these and if so were they pretty good money makers?

nam

Nam,

Jax is the one with the experience in this field.  He says they are GREAT to move gumballs and bouncy balls!!  I believe he owns like 40 of them.

T-Bird got an exceptional deal on these.  I see most of the used ones selling for $150 and up.  They are $350 new and seem to hold value pretty well.

• 1 month later...

I cant believe I only have 2 of these machines making money for me right now. I have like 18 of them just sittin there.

I placed one in a supermarket lobby this afternoon.

Johnny, I would try to add a hoops into existing places. That has worked out well for me. I have some places with 2 of them!

Jax

Jax.........I agree.  I placed two at existing locations ( supermarkets ) and have another to place at an existing location. ( laundromat )

• 1 month later...
I have been very slow placing my Shootin Hoops machines. Theres one I placed a month ago that I checked yesterday. The location was averaging 7 bucks per month and I was ready to pull the location. There was $25.50 in it. That spot never even came close to 25 bucks there.

I serviced a laundromat that I placed a Shootin' Hoops in 32 days ago.  The machine doubled what I normally take per month!

• 1 month later...

I keep at least one Shootin' Hoops machine in the van all the time.  I got me a placement today at a carwash for one of these and I got permission to place a 4 machine rack there!  I love bulk vending.