100 Members

grumpy

Hey Steve.  I belong to another forum similar to this (except it deals with cars).  And on that forum we have a "contest" section.  I remember we had one on here befor, and was wondering if we could do something like that again.  Maybe give bumperstickers, candy, etc.  I think it would be fun to do as a one year celebration.

Gabe,

Yes, I'm sure some of you remember the Oak Vista giveaway contest we had. It was a lot of fun! We are definitely having another contest similar to that one on our anniversary. We have a few sponsors who have graciously donated some items and services already so it should be a fantastic contest.

For those of you who dont remember the contest here is the link. ==> http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=90&forum_id=11

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone really cares but I thought I would share some information here about our community since inception.

I thank you all for these numbers. As you can see, we are growing at a steady pace!

Be patient, it may take a moment to load.

Steve

170 posts the first month, and most of them were steve. it has come a long way

Yeah,

In the beginning I had no one to talk to but myself! :shock: It was a lonely place around here!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Another banner month this month. We've already surpassed most of the monthly records from the chart posted above. Another item of note, we hit half a million page views since we started!

I will post the new chart at month end.

Thanks everyone!

Steve

Another item of note, we hit half a million page views since we started!

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong month. We hit this mark in February. Boy am I not paying attention.

Steve

Your baby is adorable Antonio!! 

thanks! Isabella`s almost 5 month old!

the nice thing is that people don`t have to lie when they say that!!she has quite the temper sometimes in truely Italian style  and she`s starting to teeth too!our first child, we are so blessed to have her.

sorry 4 hijacking.

bot

I sure wish someone would bake a cake because I`d sure have a slice right about now!

A

I sure wish someone would bake a cake because I`d sure have a slice right about now!

A

9 more members antonio! The cake is baking as we speak, I'm sure you can smell it!

Steve