Farewell TVF

caserri

Thanks Casseri for everything. I've been dealing with cancer while you had the site shut down so I didn't even notice. Like you I've tried to keep this to myself and handle it the best I could.I wish you the best and hope things work out for you. Stop by once in a while just to let us know how things are going.

John

• Like 1

Casseri, you will truly and always be missed and remembered, without your efforts I am most certain I would have never made it as far I have. I not always vocally active but I just never feel I have enough knowledge to add to all the extremely smart veterans such as yourself. Thanks for all you have done and God bless you and best of luck in your future endeavors. Stop by and say hello every now and then.

• Like 1

Same here Firetad. Of all the thoughts I have the most important is that I NEVER would have dipped a toe in vending without this community. For that I am forever grateful to Steve and I wish him peace.

• Like 1

You will be missed. I think a lot of us wanted to get in touch with you and find out if everything was ok but we just didn't know how.  

Thanks for all you have done and wish you happiness in all that you do.

Lynn

Yep, once the forum goes down we have no way to contact anybody.  However, I did contact Bill at Technivend to see if he had any info as he's in Steve's general area but he had no clue as to what was up.  I wish you all the success you deserve Steve and thank you for all the effort put in here over the years.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mate!

I know i am late (better late than never) but I just wanted to say Thanks for all the work/effort you have put in over the years to create the TVF Forum not just for those in the US but for those who live internationally... I know it hasn't been an easy ride for you & I can understand the pressure it put on your personal life. I know that this site meant alot so I take my hat off to you for putting your family first. I hope things are working out for you & your family which I am sure they are....

Thanks again... not just for the valuable knowledge resource that this site is for vending but also for introducing me to people that will remain friends for life. Vending can be a very lonely business so having people to turn to is in my opinion.... PRICELESS!!!

Thanks for also playing a part in introducing me to Fantasy Football (not sure if my wife agree's though  ;D ) 

If you ever needed anything or just need to chat... just reach out.

Cheers

Kiwi

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously? Almost lost your family? Its just a vending group! You think too highly of this group and take yourself way too seriously!

For some reason. I don't think Steve will miss you very much  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I remember the good ol days. I was one of the OG group. I learned a TON and Steve actually personally helped me out once when ordering a machine. Steve was a great guy. Hope he gets everything back on track for his personal life. I am 95% out of the business now. I did very well for a while. Got burned out and now We have a small farm and I work in sales day to day. No time to grow the vending business I have other businesses and investments I'm working on these days. I'm planning to give what's left of my vending route to my kids when they are older. I spent a lot of time on this forum. A lot of good people here. Good luck to all. Happy vending!!! P.S. Rental properties and dividend stocks are like big vending machines.

• Like 1

P.S. Rental properties and dividend stocks are like big vending machines.

That's funny, I always thought of vending machines as miniature versions of rental real estate.