The Mage

Welcome New Members - Revised December 2015

I've found routes for sale in CL's, I'm thinking of buying a small vending route, there is one that the guy claims 3 machines are making around 200 /month ,any recommendations,questions I should ask the seller, is it a good idea??

Hey erugalde. 

Search the forum, and make new posts. Not very many people are going to find your post here.

Right now I don't know what types of machines you are talking about. Bulk, beverage, snack...

Again this is just a forum for telling people hi, and this thread is specifically for saying hello to the new people, and giving a little advice. (Very little.) So post in the other forums, and you will get a lot more pros helping out.

I am brand new in the vending business (as in... just bought 10 machines today!!!!). Yikes...looking forward to finding lots of good help and advice here. Especially looking for some inventory spreadsheets and advice. 

• Like 1

I am new to the site and looking forward to any information that may help!

I am new to the site and looking forward to any information that may help!

Finally got the posting to work, that's good.

Welcome to VENDiscuss.

hi, am new to the sit and i really appreciate your write up cos it gave more knowledge about the vending business here in dallas texas. am about starting the beverage and snacks vending but could not get good location yet. what can i do?

looking forwared to learning many new ideas using this forum.

Ray "Victoria BC"

Just starting out with one drink machine and one combo machine.  Yes, I know, I hear the catcalls regarding the combo, but it's my decision.  I am fortunate to be able to purchase these used from a local vending machine company and install them at a hotel where I work.  I am looking forward to this venture and think I will learn a lot on this site.

Hi all,

I recently bought a mini-route with 2 machines, 1 soda and 1 snack, which was the easiest way I could find to ease into the business and learn the ropes.  Found this site (vendiscuss) when I was googling how to troubleshoot one of the machines earlier today.  I hope to spend some time reading old posts, and then once I'm up to speed start contributing where I can.

Dan

Hi we have 10 vending locations, and currently look to buy 2 machines in dance school, but are worried about finding health snacks. Location does have glass front pop machine that sells mostly water. any suggestions where to buy these snacks and what kind would be the best.

Thanks Tamie

Hey everyone! New to the forum but not so new to vending. I hope to learn and help others here.

I am now returning to vending to help raise money for disabled Veterans.

See ya' around the forum!

Hello All!,

New to the forum and new to vending, hopefully will get a chance to know everyone in the future!

AF

Been operating a small number of amusement machines for awhile now and looking to expand. Glad I found this forum! 

hI, new here and to vending.i have 10 honor box now. have had them about a year now.

go to start doing snack and drink machines.Will have a meeting next week with first possible loc.

that a friend told me about.They currently dont have any vending at all.What can i except from this type

of meeting? Should i take a box of different snacks for the employees.Also, if i do get should have a contract signed that says we give each other 30 day notice if things dont work out? From what i understand they ask other vending service to leave couse they did not keep machine serviced.thanks for any  and all pointers.

p.s. i have heard alot of good things about vendiscuss.

b.g.

Hello;

New to this forum.  It looks like a good place to learn more about vending business.  I have 11 snack/beverage machines and have been doing vending since May of 2014.  I am doing as a part time hobby after retirement.  I enjoy the ability to service the machines on a regular basis and look forward to a stress free work schedule.

FJL

Hello.  New to vending concerns.  Interested in learning the finer points of inventorying.

I'm locking this thread up. If you wish to introduce yourself as a new member, post a new topic.