16 oz.(can) Monsters in DN 368/216-8

nrod7

I would like to convert this DN 368 to run 16 oz. Monsters in a can.  Currently set up to vend 12 oz. cans.

What changes would be made to run the Monsters in a double column?

Can I run 16 oz. Monsters  2 deep in a single column?

Thanks,

nrod7

In a 368 you can only do the 16 oz cans one deep.  You will use all shims as they are for 12 oz cans, adjust the front motor timing cams to one visible notch only on narrow columns and two visible notches on wide columns.  Then move the rear depth adjustment forward so that there is only one finger of space between the front edge of the can (when pushed against the rear spacer) and the depressed sold out paddle.

Remember that this is only a single price machine so you can't mix any other product in and everything has to sell at the same price.

Thanks for that information.  How can I tell by looking at the inside of a machine if it is single or multiprice?  I thought it was the "jones" plug versus mdb connection on the coin mech.

Thanks,

nrod7

Thanks for that information.  How can I tell by looking at the inside of a machine if it is single or multiprice?  I thought it was the "jones" plug versus mdb connection on the coin mech.

Thanks,

nrod7

Multi price has a digital display.

John

Archived