What type of non-gumball gum is best?

TravelByAnna

Hi!

I am looking to put gum in a couple of bars.  I don't want to use gumballs there.  The only gum I have found at Sams Club is the chicles (sp?), but the flavor combinations did not seem appetizing.  I don't have special machines, so I just need some normal, inexpensive gum that adults will buy.  Any suggestions?  If so, how many peices per vend?

Thanks, and Happy Holdays!

I just started using the Polar Mint Tabs. They have a good lasting flavor. I will have to check the price because they were a Sam's special order with free shipping to the store at $28 I think. I don't see anyone using tabs around here so that is either a good thing or bad. I have it set for 6-8 per vend to see how it goes.

Yes that is the product. I paid $31.68 for them and $20.14 for a case of Fruit Patch 850's with free shipping to the store. The price on the web site seems to add in shipping and calls it free shipping. In fact you will see my review at the bottom of the page at Sam's for them.

Speaking of reviews...

A few (well alot) of us need to get onto the sams club site and post some very negative reviews on the assorted 850 count. I bought a few boxes to have on hand last night when I picked up an order, and one box I just threw away because it was so badly chipped. I will never buy the 850 count again.

Kyle