Thoughts on X-mas gifts for client accounts

guile

Obviously, this is something that get's more difficult as one's business grows. Since I have only started recently, I am giving my accounts a bottle of wine. Nothing too expensive (under $10), but enough to let them know I appreciate them. Is this something a lot of people do?

Well, not being a "Gravy Lounge Member" yet,(no offense T-Bird) all I could do was print off a Christmas card for each account and I made sure to give it to the owner/manager along with a handshake and a cheerfull "Happy Holidays". Every one of them stated "Thank You" and with a smile also wished me the same.The card also included all employees/staff. I felt that if an employee saw me handing gifts to the boss,they might get a little irretated and want to know where their gift is.I certainly don't want to "rock the boat" at any of my present locations.You would be suprised at what things people will remember 6 months or so down the road.

You know guile, I work at a bank for my "full-time" gig, and you'd be surprised what all we get for gifts during the holidays: chocolate, cookies, other sweets, vegetable trays, wine, cards, gift cards...

I think that it truly does not matter what you decide to gift your accounts with, just so long as they know that you do appreciate their business.