Donations

The Mage

• 7 months later...

I would like to thank lacanteen for making a donation to help support the forums.

While it's good that people are donating to a good cause,  I just wish that at least some of these donations were coming from the people that are benefitting from the forum rather those that take their time to answer all these questions based on their years of experience in the industry.

While it's good that people are donating to a good cause, I just wish that at least some of these donations were coming from the people that are benefitting from the forum rather those that take their time to answer all these questions based on their years of experience in the industry.

Thank you for reminding me to look at my records! My turn!

While it's good that people are donating to a good cause,  I just wish that at least some of these donations were coming from the people that are benefitting from the forum rather those that take their time to answer all these questions based on their years of experience in the industry.

Really the ones that are the most active are the ones most likely to donate. Being helpful generally overlaps. 

I'm still hoping to get away from the donation model though.

Really the ones that are the most active are the ones most likely to donate. Being helpful generally overlaps. 

I'm still hoping to get away from the donation model though.

Yep,  when you look at who's online and 75% of them are guests. it leads me to believe that there must be a good way to monetize the site.

Yep,  when you look at who's online and 75% of them are guests. it leads me to believe that there must be a good way to monetize the site.

I do run AdSense ads on the site. Right now anyone who has ever donated to the site doesn't see them, and any member listed as Charter.

I'm also thinking about restructuring the banner ad policy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ttuck666 said:

I've only been here a few weeks but have learned a ton already and i'm still going through old threads taking more info in all the time. I hope the donation helps. 

Hey Ttuck666. Thanks for the donation. And glad VENDiscuss is helping. That's one of our goals.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived