custom cardboard cutout?

AMD Snacks

Hey Guys, I'm trying to overcome a personal pet peeve of mine, and that's that when I locate my triples I feel like a picture on a tablet isn't doing enough justice. So I started looking into getting a custom cardboard cutout, in this case a 1800 triple so I can bring it in and show people more realistically the size and what's what. I'm not going to carry around an actual 1800 since they're pretty heavy, but I'm not sure a big cutout wont make things look silly. Not sure but i'm willing to try anyway. My question is: has anyone tried this before? 

A simple picture of the machine should do the trick. I would not carry around a life sized cardboard cutout, if I was a business owner of a location we're bringing that into, I would probably jerk your chain a bit. A decent photo and some hand work on the measurements have always done the trick for me. Happy New Year!

Ok cool, yea I was just thinking outside the box, I can't tell you how many people tell me, when I finally bring it in, "oh, that's not too big at all" even with a picture and general description. lol

Archived