Blister Displays-- How do you use them?

McMEnterpr

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I've just purchased my first blister display for some 2" capsule toys and have would like to use it.

How do you put the blister display against the inside of the machine so that it doesn't fall down or fall over? Tape doesn't seem to do the job and using wire to hang it inside the machine is going to be tricky (this is a Bounce A Roo machine).

Your advice and comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks a lot for the advice. I'll be contacting OK Manufacturing (who makes Bounce A Roo) to ask about the display holders. In the mean time, I propped up the blister and used invisible tape to affix it and it looks pretty good.

Does anyone know whether A&A's display holders for the 2001 or Premier 2" capsule machines fit NW 60's?

Thanks again,

Brian

What are you putting in the Bounce a roo? I have one that has the 49 mm superballs in it. The balls are self explainitory no blister product needed. With the way the top and the head is made I can't imagine a hanging display. I would suggest putting super balls in it. That is what is was made for and the sell very well.

Hello Sterling,

Thanks for the question. I put a Bounce A Roo in this pizza location and stocked it with superballs. The owner has asked that I replace the balls with a different product due to some problems with kids bouncing the balls in the restaurant.

I decided to replace the toys with 2" capsules and use the same Bounce A Roo machine. If I had a spare NW, I would put one in with 2" capsules instead.

Thanks,

Brian

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

Your thoughts on how to keep 1" blisters stationary in a P089 machine or similar ones is appreciated. Do they sell display holders for these machines or are you just using tape?

I could just buying inferior quality tape that doesn't do the trick.

Thanks,

Brian