Snack box update

bhumphrey829

On 5/28/2019 at 6:51 AM, flintflash said:

GREAT week, Bryan!  Always nice to have a good week going into a holiday weekend!  :)

Thanks, Tony.  This week will not be as good, i have some routes this week that need worked on.  lol

14 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Thanks, Tony.  This week will not be as good, i have some routes this week that need worked on.  lol

Same here.  The holidays always seem to throw things off for a bit.  My vending volume is down, and we are dealing with accounts that took extra days off.  Next week should be back to a more normal schedule.  Hope the sales are going well for you.  Keep growing!!  :)

On 5/30/2019 at 8:15 AM, flintflash said:

Same here.  The holidays always seem to throw things off for a bit.  My vending volume is down, and we are dealing with accounts that took extra days off.  Next week should be back to a more normal schedule.  Hope the sales are going well for you.  Keep growing!!  :)

Weekly update:  343 locations.  Grossed $1,917.50  Avg.  $19.15 per box.  theft ran 17%  serviced 103 locatons, (ran 4 days)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 10:17 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  349 locations.  Grossed $1,892.00  Avg.  $18.25 per box.  Theft ran 17%.  Serviced 105 locations (ran 4 days)

Looking GREAT, Buddy!  Little drop in volume, but that is normal for Summer usage.  SUPER!!  :)

9 hours ago, flintflash said:

Looking GREAT, Buddy!  Little drop in volume, but that is normal for Summer usage.  SUPER!!  :)

Yeah, my goal is to keep it over $2,000.00 even during the summer, but it's hard to do at this point

14 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Yeah, my goal is to keep it over $2,000.00 even during the summer, but it's hard to do at this point

Do you get all of your product thru Sam's club or are you buying some stuff from distributors?  If you want, you could send me your menu that you are running (in a PM) and I would be happy to give you some ideas that are working for us.  I try to keep volume up during the Summer, but it can be a challenge without the chocolate in the box.  There are a lot of new items out though that help to keep your customers interested in the box.  :)

12 hours ago, flintflash said:

Do you get all of your product thru Sam's club or are you buying some stuff from distributors?  If you want, you could send me your menu that you are running (in a PM) and I would be happy to give you some ideas that are working for us.  I try to keep volume up during the Summer, but it can be a challenge without the chocolate in the box.  There are a lot of new items out though that help to keep your customers interested in the box.  :)

Yes, sir, right now i get all of my products from Sam's club.  I pm'd you with the menu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...