• Announcements

• The Mage

Please Login   08/02/2017

If you are not a member, register now to gain access to all of our features. There is no charge for membership. (Though donations are encouraged.) Once registered and logged in, you will be able to participate in the discussion, ask questions, and post, or respond to classified ads. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox! After 1 approved post you are able to access our download section. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
bhumphrey829

Snack box update

Hey Rodney, no I did not have hard routes, in certain towns that weren't around here they were basically hard routes, but i would add different locations, depending on what was due according to the service due date.  Then i would arrange the route in that order.  I just finished  my first week of "hard routes", and I can tell it's going to be a lot easier once get over the growing pains lol. 

That's what I do. I go by dates. I let honor boxes accumulate for 2 to 3 weeks so I can fit in bulk and snack and pop machines.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Once you get the "hard routes" established, route building will be SO MUCH easier for you.  You'll be able to target areas that need sales, and if you overbuild an area, it's simple enough to break off and start forming a new route.  And Rodney, as far as the "eliminate paperwork" , believe it or not, we've been using account cards since I  started back in the early '90s.  We cash each account out through a program (one we designed years ago) and maintain history in our computer, but I still like being able to look at an account card for information.....LOL, this old dog is set in his ways. [emoji4]  

Boy, breaking off and starting a new route? Sounds like a problem.....lol a good problem!!!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

bhumphrey829    143

Okay, while I am still working out the "bugs", I am almost done with my "hard" routes, so I will start posting my weekly updates again.

This past week:  253 locations:  Grossed $1,505.00 Avg $17.90 per box  Theft ran 9%  serviced 84 boxes.

bhumphrey829    143

Weekly update:  256 locations.  Grossed $1,625.00  Avg; $22.25 per box.  Theft ran 12%  serviced 73 boxes.

flintflash    68

WOW! Bryan that is a great box average at $22.25.  Looks like things have settled down with the hard routes and now your ROCKING IT again.  Nice work! :) 

bhumphrey829    143

Still tweaking the routes, but much more organized.  Thanks  for helping through that by the way.

bhumphrey829    143

Weekly update:  262 locations.  Grossed $1,532.00  Avg $20.25 per box.  Theft ran 13%  serviced 75 boxes.

Edited by bhumphrey829
added text

flintflash    68
On 7/29/2017 at 8:50 AM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  262 locations.  Grossed $1,532.00  Avg $20.25 per box.  Theft ran 13%  serviced 75 boxes.

Nice work, Bryan!   Looks like those "Hard" routes are starting to settle in for you.  I hope that you are finding things to run alot easier for you and providing you more time to sell, sell, sell! :)  Your Box Average is GREAT, especially for the Summer months (which is when we see our volume dip a little due to the heat).  Excellent shortages as well!  Keep up the good work, buddy! :) 

bhumphrey829    143
9 hours ago, flintflash said:

Nice work, Bryan!   Looks like those "Hard" routes are starting to settle in for you.  I hope that you are finding things to run alot easier for you and providing you more time to sell, sell, sell! :)  Your Box Average is GREAT, especially for the Summer months (which is when we see our volume dip a little due to the heat).  Excellent shortages as well!  Keep up the good work, buddy! :) 

Thanks buddy, I'm so glad I took your advice, it 's a lot easier being able to work on just a certain route that needs tweaking instead of just guessing at each location.  It's coming together, and yes I have also noticed a decline in sales when it's hot especially Texas hot lol

• Like 1

bhumphrey829    143

Weekly update:  257 locations;  Grossed $1,863.00  Avg.  $19.60 per box.  Theft ran 14%, serviced 95 boxes.

• Like 1

bhumphrey829    143

Weekly update:  257 locations; Grossed $1,878.50  Avg $22.10 per box.  Theft ran 7%  Serviced 85 boxes