Snack box update

bhumphrey829

3 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Not complaining! I found it funny. I'm not worried about it. I will find other places.

No problem, my friend.  I just wasn't sure if you went into the Detroit area at all.  Quite a while ago, there was an operation out of Toledo that was pretty strong in the Metro area, but I believe they closed up shop a few years ago.  I'm not sure if anyone else has a presence there.  Hope all is going well.  Drop me a line anytime!  :) 

On 3/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  296 locations.   Grossed $2,140.00  Avg per box $21.40  Theft ran 15%  serviced 100 boxes, ran 4 days

WOW!  AWESOME week, Bryan!  Your box average is EXCELLENT!  I think that is your BEST Week to date!  Keep up the great work.  :)

1 hour ago, flintflash said:

WOW!  AWESOME week, Bryan!  Your box average is EXCELLENT!  I think that is your BEST Week to date!  Keep up the great work.  :)

Thanks, Tony, yes this was my best week.  Still growing at a pretty fair pace, trying to get 12 a month, this net locations, meaning 12 after pulling ever how many for that month and so far I have had no problems reaching that goal.  

5 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Congratulations Brian! How far you going to go? Remember TEXAS..... You go big!!!!

Thanks, Jerry.  I'm not sure how big I will get to.  I do know as of right now the my longest drive distance to do a route is 50 miles, and from everything I read on here, I wanting to expand to about 90 miles so that would  included about 6 or 7 more cities that I haven't even touched yet.  So as long as I can businesses I will keep growing.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 3:50 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  302 locations:  Grossed $2,100.50  Avg.  $29.95 per box.  Theft ran 12%  Serviced 71 boxes

Excellent Job, my friend!  I knew you'd hit that 300 mark.  350 is just around the corner.  Your gross sales are growing nicely and you've been able to maintain a fabulous shortage percentage.  As you get more and more comfortable with your routes, you should slowly be able to add a few more stops in.  I'd like to see you shoot for 100 stops serviced.  Keep up the GREAT work buddy!  :) 

9 hours ago, flintflash said:

Excellent Job, my friend!  I knew you'd hit that 300 mark.  350 is just around the corner.  Your gross sales are growing nicely and you've been able to maintain a fabulous shortage percentage.  As you get more and more comfortable with your routes, you should slowly be able to add a few more stops in.  I'd like to see you shoot for 100 stops serviced.  Keep up the GREAT work buddy!  :) 

9 hours ago, flintflash said:

Thanks, Tony.  So are you talking about 100 stops serviced per day?  Also, what did you mean by "stop ins"?

13 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Thanks, Tony.  So are you talking about 100 stops serviced per day?  Also, what did you mean by "stop ins"?

Hi Bryan!  That was a typo.  Should have read add in a few more stops.  No, I was talking about 100 stops serviced for the week.  you've been averaging around 72-78 stops for the week and figure you could try for 100.  That would be 25 stops/day average (i know you service 4 days a week with one sales day).  I don't think you're ready for 100 stops in one day...LOL!  (Though it IS possible)  :) 

Hi Bryan!  That was a typo.  Should have read add in a few more stops.  No, I was talking about 100 stops serviced for the week.  you've been averaging around 72-78 stops for the week and figure you could try for 100.  That would be 25 stops/day average (i know you service 4 days a week with one sales day).  I don't think you're ready for 100 stops in one day...LOL!  (Though it IS possible)  :) 

LOl I thought so, just making sure. My plan is to get up to 30 stops per day per week as quickly as possible.  Right now some of my routes have 27, 26, I have one at 29.  Then I have a couple at 22 and one at 23 so I am going to bring all of them up to 30, then go from there.

1 hour ago, bhumphrey829 said:

LOl I thought so, just making sure. My plan is to get up to 30 stops per day per week as quickly as possible.  Right now some of my routes have 27, 26, I have one at 29.  Then I have a couple at 22 and one at 23 so I am going to bring all of them up to 30, then go from there.

Excellent plan!  30 stops is a GREAT target and will net you a fantastic daily cashout, especially with your box average.  Nice work, my friend!  :) 

15 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  305 locations:  Grossed $2,000.25  avg. $21.05 per box.  Theft ran 14%  Serviced 95 locations.

11 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Lol...I see you worked today too!

LOL....An Honor Snack man's job is never done!  We ran Good Friday and Monday.  :) 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, flintflash said:
7 hours ago, flintflash said:

LOL....An Honor Snack man's job is never done!  We ran Good Friday and Monday.  :) 

Excellent plan!  30 stops is a GREAT target and will net you a fantastic daily cashout, especially with your box average.  Nice work, my friend!  :) 

Ended up only 3 of my locations were actually closed on Friday so I got lucky lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOL.  Thanks Jerry.  It's habit now, I just put it out there.  If no one reads it's okay, lol.  I enjoy  updating just in case there is someone new out there that might have questions about getting started.  That includes you lol, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.