Snack box update

bhumphrey829

On 4/22/2018 at 6:39 AM, bhumphrey829 said:

LOL.  Thanks Jerry.  It's habit now, I just put it out there.  If no one reads it's okay, lol.  I enjoy  updating just in case there is someone new out there that might have questions about getting started.  That includes you lol, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Another KICK BUTT week for you, my friend!  Keep the posts up.  I love following your progress and reading about your successes!  Keep up the AWESOME work buddy!  :) 

11 hours ago, flintflash said:

Another KICK BUTT week for you, my friend!  Keep the posts up.  I love following your progress and reading about your successes!  Keep up the AWESOME work buddy!  :) 

Thanks Tony, I have to give credit where credit is due.  While I am still a very small business, I could have never gotten even this far if I did not put God at the forefront of my business.  I also have no doubt that He placed you in my patch.  You have helped so much and I love learning more and more from you.  It's like I was always taught about business, if you find someone that is making the kind of money you want to make, attach yourself to them like a sponge and soak up all the knowledge you can and that's what I doing!

21 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Thanks Tony, I have to give credit where credit is due.  While I am still a very small business, I could have never gotten even this far if I did not put God at the forefront of my business.  I also have no doubt that He placed you in my patch.  You have helped so much and I love learning more and more from you.  It's like I was always taught about business, if you find someone that is making the kind of money you want to make, attach yourself to them like a sponge and soak up all the knowledge you can and that's what I doing!

Happy to be of help, my friend!  Feel free to pick my brain anytime....(just don't get any on your fingers....LOL).  Keep the GREAT work!  :)

On 4/23/2018 at 7:56 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Lol you said attach yourself to the one that you aspire yourself to be! That's ironic! You attach yourself to flint, I attach myself to you! Awesome to you for putting in the mix, by the way! 

I’m every new into the vending world. And honestly thought honor box’s were a joke until I found vendiscuss and reading comments from people like you guys. I haven’t ordered my first 50 yet but placing my order within the next week. I guess I say all that to say. What advise do you have for someone that is brand new? And what would you do differently if you were able to start over?

On 4/25/2018 at 10:44 PM, ARVend said:

I’m every new into the vending world. And honestly thought honor box’s were a joke until I found vendiscuss and reading comments from people like you guys. I haven’t ordered my first 50 yet but placing my order within the next week. I guess I say all that to say. What advise do you have for someone that is brand new? And what would you do differently if you were able to start over?

I'm not Brian. He's way more successful than me. I work a 12 hour night shift job. So things are really slow for me, because I stay tired. Boxes are a door to door business. You will have to "weed" through a lot of businesses. Don't ever get discouraged. Present yourself with box in arm to a potential customer. Don't give up. Keep going and stay persistent and you will build a nice big route. I represent a charity, but people honestly see a box of goodies walking through their door. That's their first impression. As long as your box looks nice and full with a variety of goodies you will get through the door. If they're is a store or gas station next door selling the same stuff you have...... Your card go down dramatically. But it can be done. Some people are too lazy, or don't want to spend has station prices.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:44 PM, ARVend said:

First of all, which 50 boxes are you ordering?  The mint/lollipop or the regular snack boxes? 

5 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

First of all, which 50 boxes are you ordering?  The mint/lollipop or the regular snack boxes? 

I’m getting pink ribbon boxes from Sheridan and they are going to be the lollipop/mint boxes and if I start feeling good about those, I’m going to order some snack boxes. Just not trying to get in too deep too soon. I have a career that I love, but I’m trying to grow this into a successful side business. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Savemyworld said:

As we continue to build and are truly inspired by your success B Humphrey, of the $2206  weekly gross, how much is net profit after all the bill are paid (gas,snack purchases, warehouse costs) on average?

after everything you have mentioned here, it was $1,061.00

Edited by bhumphrey829

15 hours ago, Savemyworld said:

Are the 321 all each individual accounts or is 321 a duplicate number? I'm servicing most of my locations every 2 weeks so if I have 40 individual locations does it mean I actually have 80 locations as I service them every 2 weeks?

These are 321 actual locations. whether you service it once a week or every three week, it's still one location.   I do have locations that have multiple boxes in them, so my actual number of boxes out on locations would be somewhere around 340.

On 4/28/2018 at 1:55 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

These are 321 actual locations. whether you service it once a week or every three week, it's still one location.   I do have locations that have multiple boxes in them, so my actual number of boxes out on locations would be somewhere around 340.

Yes at one of my locations I have to stack 2 boxes on top of each other because there is no room.

7 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Yes at one of my locations I have to stack 2 boxes on top of each other because there is no room.

Yeah, I have a couple  of places that do not have a lot of room, but they just keep one box out and when it gets empty the put the other one out.

Man.  You have done excellent.  I don't regret at all focusing solely on full-line as I am doing pretty good myself now, but grossing over $2k/week from honor boxes is simply amazing.  I mean, practically no tools or parts to fix except for the most basic tools.   I admire how you have grown and even kept track of your weekly updates.  Good work man.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:46 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  326 locations.  Grossed $2,149.00.  Theft ran 17%  Avg.  $20.10 per box, serviced 104 boxes (ran 4 days)

Rock solid week, my friend!  That is a HUGE box average.  How are the sales going?  Are you going back through your routes and reselling those territories?  Keep up the AWESOME work, buddy!  :)