Snack box update

bhumphrey829

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 5:52 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  333 locations.  Grossed $1,680.00  Avg. $18.00  Theft ran 18%  serviced 93 locations (ran 4 days)

A little dip in volume, but I think that is normal for this time.  We typically see a slight dip in September, and then a nice rebound in October.  Numbers are still looking great!  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 7:02 AM, ellisd said:

I dont see those breast cancer boxes on sheridan site, did you get them to custom make for you?

I don't think Bryan uses the Pink Ribbon boxes anymore.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:20 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  337 locations.  Grossed $2,035.75  Avg.  $19.50  Theft ran 14%.  Serviced 105 locations (ran 4 days)

There is a nice rebound!  Looks like your volume is coming back up.  GREAT shortages!  :)

8 hours ago, flintflash said:

I don't think Bryan uses the Pink Ribbon boxes anymore.

There is a nice rebound!  Looks like your volume is coming back up.  GREAT shortages!  :)

Yes, sir it's picking back up again, just need to keep plugging away and quit pulling so many locations lol

Isn't it amazing that so many people "forget to pay the box" when there's a holiday?  I quickly learned that I hated holidays, long weekends, and school breaks because people always "forgot" to pay the box.  I was plagued with excuses like "people get paid on Fridays and we weren't here so they couldn't pay you."  Right.  It's not their fault that they took products and didn't pay for it any other day of the week, it's because they weren't here on Friday!

5 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Isn't it amazing that so many people "forget to pay the box" when there's a holiday?  I quickly learned that I hated holidays, long weekends, and school breaks because people always "forgot" to pay the box.  I was plagued with excuses like "people get paid on Fridays and we weren't here so they couldn't pay you."  Right.  It's not their fault that they took products and didn't pay for it any other day of the week, it's because they weren't here on Friday!

LOL I agree.  The one I get the most is "oh we didn't know you were coming today, we get paid on Friday".  Well the thing is I come every 3 weeks lol so you've bound to have been paid at least once since I was there last lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

LOL I agree.  The one I get the most is "oh we didn't know you were coming today, we get paid on Friday".  Well the thing is I come every 3 weeks lol so you've bound to have been paid at least once since I was there last lol

Exactly.  I felt terrible knowing that there were people at some locations making up the difference because their co-workers didn't pay.  I don't have the mindset to be okay with that.  I'm glad I'm all full line now.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:09 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  337 locations.  Grossed $2,133.00, avg.  $21.00 per box.  Theft ran 12% serviced 102 locations. (ran 4 days)

AWESOME week!!  Those are GREAT numbers that you posted, Bryan!  Well done!  :)

16 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Thanks buddy, this is such a fickle business lol, but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else!

Yep, it can really be a rollercoaster ride sometimes, but you have an excellent foundation that should give you some consistency.  Are you purchasing from Vistar yet, or just Sam's ?  If you are buying occasionally from Vistar, try the new Pumpkin Spice Poptarts.  They are doing well for us.  :)

11 hours ago, flintflash said:

Yep, it can really be a rollercoaster ride sometimes, but you have an excellent foundation that should give you some consistency.  Are you purchasing from Vistar yet, or just Sam's ?  If you are buying occasionally from Vistar, try the new Pumpkin Spice Poptarts.  They are doing well for us.  :)

Lol still Sams.  But those sound really good and i bet they would sell well for me also.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:58 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  336 locations.  Grossed $1,497.75 Avg.  $19.75 per box.  Theft ran 8% . Serviced 76 locations (ran 3 days)

Wow!  That is really low shortage!  Must have collected some money due.  Not to bad for only 3 days running.  Did you use the extra day to sell?  Hope all is going well!  Keep up the GREAT work!  :)

8 hours ago, flintflash said:

Wow!  That is really low shortage!  Must have collected some money due.  Not to bad for only 3 days running.  Did you use the extra day to sell?  Hope all is going well!  Keep up the GREAT work!  :)

No, sir, my mother-in-law passed away, that's the reason for the 3 day week.

18 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

No, sir, my mother-in-law passed away, that's the reason for the 3 day week.

I'm so sorry to hear that.  I send you and your wife my condolences.  I'll keep you guys in my prayers.  I hope this is a better week for you, my friend.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:26 AM, Lpat said:

Nice job- I have been following your posts for a few weeks And decided to give it a try - I started yesterday - only 4 placed but plan to grow - thanks for all of the information 

Let me Know if you need any help at all.  And congrats on starting your buisiness