Snack box update

bhumphrey829

Weekly update:  335 locations.  Grossed $1,923.00  Avg. $18.50 per box.  Shortage ran 18%.  Serviced 104 locations (ran 4 days).

(I read your post about shortages and "theft", and realized that you are right, "theft" is  strong word.  And while I know theft does happen on my routes and even that doesn't bother me just because i know it's going to happen, but for the most part, people are honest and do forget to pay.  All this to say I will be using the word shortage in my updates lol.  

• Like 1

Hello,

I have been reading your post  for some time now. I truly believe you to be named the monarch of snack box vending. You are so helpful and kind to people on this site. I am in Longview and was just wondering if you are from around here or further away, as I have been considering starting a route here but would not EVEN want to step on your territory. I know it's a free system, but out of respect for  your work and saving my time, I would rather consider other ventures.

susan

On 11/28/2019 at 10:55 PM, susan said:

Hello,

I have been reading your post  for some time now. I truly believe you to be named the monarch of snack box vending. You are so helpful and kind to people on this site. I am in Longview and was just wondering if you are from around here or further away, as I have been considering starting a route here but would not EVEN want to step on your territory. I know it's a free system, but out of respect for  your work and saving my time, I would rather consider other ventures.

susan

Yes, ma'am I am from the Longview area.  And I really appreciate you inquiring.  There is also a guy that's out of Shreveport that has locations in the Longview area.

14 minutes ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  332 locations:  Grossed $1,924.00  Avg.  $19.00 per box  Theft ran 13%  serviced 100 locations.  (ran 4 days)

Great week!  Hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, my friend!  I see you are still tangling with the guy out of Shreveport.  Hopefully not too much.  :)

Thanks Tony, hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving also.  As far as the guy from Shreveport, he hasn't been any problem.  I don't run into his locations as often as I used to.  I know he's still in the area though, but there are plenty of businesses to go around.  

I am setting my goal to have 500 locations by the end of 2020.  

On 12/14/2019 at 7:58 PM, bhumphrey829 said:

Weekly update:  332 locations.  Grossed $1,829.75  Avg.  $18.50 per box.  Theft ran 18% Serviced 99 locations.  (ran 4 days)

Still going strong!  Liking the consistency of your numbers!  Well done, my friend!  :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 8:32 AM, flintflash said:

Still going strong!  Liking the consistency of your numbers!  Well done, my friend!  :)

Weekly update:  337 locations.  Grossed $1,820.00  Avg. $18.00 per location.  Theft ran 14%.  Serviced 101 locations (ran 4 days)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...