Jax Snacks

Beer980

I just wanted to thank Jax. I bought a location from him about 5 weeks ago. We went in, he took his machine out and I put mine in, I paid him for the spot. We stood outside and chatted for awhile about vending then went our seperate ways. I just went back to check on it and cleaned out $37. So thanks for a good location Jax. Let's hope 2009 keeps us going in the right direction.

Glad it worked out for you Beer!  It could get even better there now that the snow birds are back.  It just wasn't worth the 85 mile drive for me, but it's just around the corner from you.   Nothing like a win-win situation.  All I can say now is to post a 5 star rating for the new Jax Locating company in the locator review section!  :D  Well not really - being a locator is like being a quarterback and you are only as good as your last placement or last game.

Jax

I just had to share about how we look out for each other. I did have one problem when I went to service it. I walked right into the kitchen to where we left it and there was no machine. I looked all around that kitchen, with a bad feeling for a minute or so until I found the cook to ask where it was. It seems they have a game room off the bar area and it was moved there. So they decided to upgrade my location, just my bad luck. It now rests beside a $1 & $5 bill changer that provides quarters for the dart machines, pool tables and video games. I don't think you could get any closer to a source of quarters. So my 1-800 pretty much has a built in bill changer now.