Vendstar Volume

BluePlate

Vendstar owners - I don't have any Vendstars, but I maybe working on buying a route that have 30 plus on location.  I maybe have actually seen a Vendstar 3 or 4 times.  Because the route is a fair distance from me, I was wondering the volume they can hold.  I would like to be able to service the route on a 8 to 10 week cycle.  Does anyone have capacity numbers they could share?

Yes it does take at least 3 Sam's size bags of Reeses or M&M's to fill it up. So that should do for your planed cycle unless they tear through it. Just remember that when you service them to knock the quarters off the candy chute before you collect, they tend to gather there. I lift the canisters off one at a time and brush them off from above. It only takes a few seconds per slot.

almost all of my machines are vendstar, a few of them are out off the route by quite a distance. you should not have much of a problem if you top them off and service every 8-10 weeks, that is what i am currently doing with a few of mine.