Monkey Bizz-ness versus All American chicken

Candyguy

Candyguy I really can't elaborate on the Monkey Bizz machine but I could assure you that the All American Chicken Machine is a Huge money maker, I started out with one and now I'm up to six.I have them in Laundromats,Supermarkets and Chinese Buffets you could purchase it the way it comes or with your own graphics even your own custom music, these machines are also built to last and it pays for itself in 6 months or less. I'm looking forward to the new All American Machine as well.The people over at Parisi Vending are also great to work with. Feel free to call them with any further questions (516)678-3600

Candyguy I really can't elaborate on the Monkey Bizz machine but I could assure you that the All American Chicken Machine is a Huge money maker, I started out with one and now I'm up to six.I have them in Laundromats,Supermarkets and Chinese Buffets you could purchase it the way it comes or with your own graphics even your own custom music, these machines are also built to last and it pays for itself in 6 months or less. I'm looking forward to the new All American Machine as well.The people over at Parisi Vending are also great to work with. Feel free to call them with any further questions (516)678-3600

Thanks Rick. I'm seeing many distributors have their own version of an egg machine, but the chicken machine is all metal correct?

Yes all metal and comes with different options you could use tokens,coins or bills. My personal favorite features has to be the flashing lights and the revolving chicken these are the things that make the kids come back.

Egg machines in general , overall , do not make money! There is always that rare exception , occasionally.

That's a dumb comment to be honest. You can say that for any vending machine. As in any business it's all about the location and type of equipment you have in a particular location type. I have them in bounce houses that cater to 10 and under and have 10 birthday parties on Saturday and Sunday. They kill that chicken. Key master don't do squat. Am I now to say thst key masters don't make money? No it's just the wrong environment for thst unit. Monkeys, chickens and Dino's all have to be in a location that would cater to egg buyers. That's the smaller children.

Egg machines in general ,  overall ,  do not make money!    There is always that rare exception ,  occasionally.

TWvend my first question to you is do you own a Chicken Machine and if you do could you share with us what kind of location you have it in? I wouldn't want to see other members feel mislead by one negative comment.

That's a dumb comment to be honest. You can say that for any vending machine. As in any business it's all about the location and type of equipment you have in a particular location type. I have them in bounce houses that cater to 10 and under and have 10 birthday parties on Saturday and Sunday. They kill that chicken. Key master don't do squat. Am I now to say thst key masters don't make money? No it's just the wrong environment for thst unit. Monkeys, chickens and Dino's all have to be in a location that would cater to egg buyers. That's the smaller children.

A bounce house IS an example of a rare exception. 

Just curious what your thoughts are between these two egg machines in comparison. Also, anyone use the prize locker with the monkey business?

TWvend my first question to you is do you own a Chicken Machine and if you do could you share with us what kind of location you have it in? I wouldn't want to see other members feel mislead by one negative comment.

I do not own any chickens at the present time. I DO however own a Monkey Biz-ness for the last 2 years which has been in a 36 lane bowling alley , and earns 10.00 -15.00 per week set on 1.00/play WITH the prize locker , in which I have 15.00 to 20.00 prizes. The cranes, & the candy crane have MUCH better results !   I don't intend to mislead anyone from buying any type of egg machine , I'm just sharing the results of 16 plus years experience of results on chickens and other types of egg machines . There are other options such as cranes , candy cranes, racks ,  etc for the restaurants & similar locations in which to make money.  havending commented he has some bounce house locations with a clientele ages 10 and under and I'm sure the chickens are a hit in those type of locations. If I had a bounce house or similar location ask for a chicken , I'd buy a new one today. My only other reason buying one would be would be having a location with a need for multiple games and the need to have something there for the  small kids                                                                                                     

With 16 plus years of amusement experience you of all people should know that your example is extremely poor. If a machine does not perform then you move that puppy to a better spot. Bounce House was just an example thst I thought of first. I have them in buffets, malls, CICI type places. Bounce house etc. and your right even though they are all good spots if I do have a poor performance machine in one I move it. Rotating Machines is I large part of amusement operations. If your at a buck on general egg mixes then your too high even with the prize lockers. I have both monkeys and chickens and chickens out perform monkeys.

I'm glad I don't use your one machine method of determining what' to buy I wouldn't have any

It really is about location with any equipment. I've had 3 locations where it met expectations or exceeded. Indoor bounce place that I still have one in today, a bowling alley and a seafood restaurant where I replaced a rack with it and seen a significant difference until employees kept unplugging it and leaving it like that. I believe cranes are much more versatile and a better investment overall though.

I'm looking into getting at least five of the egg vendors next month. Just don't know which ones yet. I have several places with good kid traffic and I think they will be a nice addition with my bulk racks and other games. The prize locker looks like a good concept but for the price I don't think they will hold up. I thinking of building my own with better secure doors.

I'm looking into getting at least five of the egg vendors next month. Just don't know which ones yet. I have several places with good kid traffic and I think they will be a nice addition with my bulk racks and other games. The prize locker looks like a good concept but for the price I don't think they will hold up. I thinking of building my own with better secure doors.

Prize lockers are for A+ locations only. I know that the chicken can now vend eggs and four inch caps in the same machine at different price points. The four inch cap vend opens up a whole new audience. As well as new products not before Venable. Large puffers, jererly, all types of items.

With 16 plus years of amusement experience you of all people should know that your example is extremely poor. If a machine does not perform then you move that puppy to a better spot. Bounce House was just an example thst I thought of first. I have them in buffets, malls, CICI type places. Bounce house etc. and your right even though they are all good spots if I do have a poor performance machine in one I move it. Rotating Machines is I large part of amusement operations. If your at a buck on general egg mixes then your too high even with the prize lockers. I have both monkeys and chickens and chickens out perform monkeys.

I'm glad I don't use your one machine method of determining what' to buy I wouldn't have any

Since I'm dumb and my examples are poor from here on in I will stay silent when someone asks advise. Every time I reply to a members post i get bashed and told how wrong and stupid i am. The guy asked which machine was better plus he asked about the prize locker . He DID NOT ask advise on operating a route and moving machines  around and so on. I do rotate equipment , and I can come up with far better earning equipment for buffets and such loations other than an egg machine. I offered my opinion and got my tail kicked.  I'd like to add I'm not the only member in the last several years or so who didn't have much good to say about operating chickens and the poor earnings they net.

One machine is by no way enough to make a general statement like you made. Let's face it people come here to look for information I think it's un fair to give them poor thought out general statements. You own a monkey share how it's built, how the sound is, if its easy to program. The topic was how do the machines compare? Thsts what we should focus on.

Monkey

Wood construction

Can vend balls, eggs, two inch caps

Good sound and lights

Seperate program board

350 egg capacity

Chicken

All metal

One board for programs

Eggs, two inch caps, balls and four inch caps. Or combo of four inch and eggs. At separate price points

Good sound and lights

Larger egg capacity 650

Both are fine machines. I own no Dino machines so I can't speak for them. I hope this helps answer the original question

I've had some people tell me in amusement that a good motto is "winners makes players."  That's where they make their argument for the egg machines versus the cranes.  I've got obviously no experience in amusement, so I can't elaborate on this, but I understand what they are saying in reference to the cranes not being winners every time.  

I do not own any chickens at the present time. I DO however own a Monkey Biz-ness for the last 2 years which has been in a 36 lane bowling alley , and earns 10.00 -15.00 per week set on 1.00/play WITH the prize locker , in which I have 15.00 to 20.00 prizes. The cranes, & the candy crane have MUCH better results !   I don't intend to mislead anyone from buying any type of egg machine , I'm just sharing the results of 16 plus years experience of results on chickens and other types of egg machines . There are other options such as cranes , candy cranes, racks ,  etc for the restaurants & similar locations in which to make money.  havending commented he has some bounce house locations with a clientele ages 10 and under and I'm sure the chickens are a hit in those type of locations. If I had a bounce house or similar location ask for a chicken , I'd buy a new one today. My only other reason buying one would be would be having a location with a need for multiple games and the need to have something there for the  small kids

How could you say that the Chicken Machine doesn't make money if you don't even own one, your biggest problem is that you have a monkey machine and the last time I checked monkeys don't lay eggs and besides that if the Chicken Machine wasn't such a profitable machine why would they invest their time and money in making a bigger one that vends both four inch capsules as well as eggs?

How could you say that the Chicken Machine doesn't make money if you don't even own one, your biggest problem is that you have a monkey machine and the last time I checked monkeys don't lay eggs and besides that if the Chicken Machine wasn't such a profitable machine why would they invest their time and money in making a bigger one that vends both four inch capsules as well as egg

You guys don't seem to be open to the opinion of others , and are really quick to criticize those opinions. Maybe I misunderstood the base idea of this site , for members to share what results and experience they have operating equipment. I voiced my .02 and have been constantly bashed since. It looks like a handful of members  rule here and the opinions of the rest are wrong , or dumb ! Rick, If I recall you claimed to have 6 chickens like a year or so ago and again mentioned those 6 in this post. If your chicken earnings have been so awesome in a year, why haven't you acquired more chickens and locations in this time? If those 6 were doing so great 12 months ago , id have grown my route to 9 , 12, 18 or so in this time. If you've read my posts here I mostly mentioned egg machines , not chickens.  " How could you say that the chicken machine doesn't make money if you don't even own one" you ask?   Do you understand I don't own one because THEY DONT MAKE MONEY .......as well as candy cranes and other type of equipment. But don't mind me, I'm Dumb, so I'm told.  In closing , If i'd have made out so awesome with these chickens as you guys claim , id have sold all my other equipment by now and would operate chickens exclusively.

How could you say that the Chicken Machine doesn't make money if you don't even own one, your biggest problem is that you have a monkey machine and the last time I checked monkeys don't lay eggs and besides that if the Chicken Machine wasn't such a profitable machine why would they invest their time and money in making a bigger one that vends both four inch capsules as well as eggs?

Last time you checked Monkeys don't lay eggs.... very true .

show me a chicken that lays 4 inch capsules . 

if the chicken machine was so hot there would be an abundance of back orders and they would not have had the time to invent the bigger machine that vends those 4 inch capsules.  The chicken wasn't selling like they hoped so they decided to build a better mousetrap with more options.

chickens.......monkeys........eggs..   maybe I'm on to something with the mousetrap comment :huh:?   I'm gonna build a MOUSE machine that lays cheese eggs

TWvend, The only way you will truly know the answer is to just buy 10 chickens for $20,000 and try them out yourself and do your own test, that way you will be able to confidently give your opinion. It's just like they say with voting, uness you vote, you can't complain about politics, well unless you buy 10 of them and try them out yourself, you can't have an opinion on chickens. By the way, my favorite feature is that it accepts both quarters and dollar bills! Another great feature is its size! Is a huge advantage to have a egg machine the size of a small poodle , so much easier to move it in the family Honda ( good luck doing trying the same with a full-size Crain!

The reason he still only owns 6 and hasnt bought more in the last year or so is obviously because he is making so much money from the first 6 that he doesnt have to buy more! Why be greedy and buy more??

You guys don't seem to be open to the opinion of others , and are really quick to criticize those opinions. Maybe I misunderstood the base idea of this site , for members to share what results and experience they have operating equipment. I voiced my .02 and have been constantly bashed since. It looks like a handful of members rule here and the opinions of the rest are wrong , or dumb ! Rick, If I recall you claimed to have 6 chickens like a year or so ago and again mentioned those 6 in this post. If your chicken earnings have been so awesome in a year, why haven't you acquired more chickens and locations in this time? If those 6 were doing so great 12 months ago , id have grown my route to 9 , 12, 18 or so in this time. If you've read my posts here I mostly mentioned egg machines , not chickens. " How could you say that the chicken machine doesn't make money if you don't even own one" you ask? Do you understand I don't own one because THEY DONT MAKE MONEY .......as well as candy cranes and other type of equipment. But don't mind me, I'm Dumb, so I'm told. In closing , If i'd have made out so awesome with these chickens as you guys claim , id have sold all my other equipment by now and would operate chickens exclusively.

You guys don't seem to be open to the opinion of others , and are really quick to criticize those opinions. Maybe I misunderstood the base idea of this site , for members to share what results and experience they have operating equipment. I voiced my .02 and have been constantly bashed since. It looks like a handful of members rule here and the opinions of the rest are wrong , or dumb ! Rick, If I recall you claimed to have 6 chickens like a year or so ago and again mentioned those 6 in this post. If your chicken earnings have been so awesome in a year, why haven't you acquired more chickens and locations in this time? If those 6 were doing so great 12 months ago , id have grown my route to 9 , 12, 18 or so in this time. If you've read my posts here I mostly mentioned egg machines , not chickens. " How could you say that the chicken machine doesn't make money if you don't even own one" you ask? Do you understand I don't own one because THEY DONT MAKE MONEY .......as well as candy cranes and other type of equipment. But don't mind me, I'm Dumb, so I'm told. In closing , If i'd have made out so awesome with these chickens as you guys claim , id have sold all my other equipment by now and would operate chickens exclusively.

They are not in my opinion a cure all to vending or a machine you would make a route only. But as an add on to routes with other equipment. Cranes are great and candy cranes are great. But add a monkey or chicken and grab even more sales. If u posted that you tried a couple in various locations and it sucked then I would say it's not good for you or your area. But one machine in one location is poor data

In my experience with the chickens and I would assume would hold true to other similar machines is without a large metropolitan area you will be lucky to be able to get a dozen decent locations that can justify the expense of a similar machine in a 150 mile radius.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived