What is this machine worth?

QuikVend

Those are very nice machines.  The predecessor to the G4, it has front and rear columns that can handle bottle but with motors for each selection.  In great condition it's probably worth $800 to 1000, comparable to a DN E model.

Ok, I was thinking in this range. They have it listed far below those numbers. They do say it's fully operational though.

A word of caution here - once you go Royal, you'll never be satisfied with a lesser machine  ;D  ;D  ;D

I kind of prefer a Royal 650 to a DN 501E but it's a tossup.  Dixies are easier to load but the Royal will hold more product.  Both have good parts availability and both are pretty reliable.  I won't hesitate to buy a Royal 650 if I need a bottle vendor and I think anything near $1,000 is a good price.  Even going up to $1,500 for a professionally refurbished Royal 650 in excellent condition may be worth it if it comes with a warranty on parts (including the refrigeration deck).

Well I picked it up this morning. Looks to be in great condition. It was owned by the location, a very small graphic design company. They said it's been sitting for awhile but it's fully functional. Bill validator and coin mech look good as well. I think a thorough cleanup, program to my specs, and a 72 hour test run is all it needs. I think it was a steal at $450.

Awesome. I talked him down from $550. He just wanted it gone. I just finished testing a few columns,and all is working including validator and coin mech. Note just need to find a location for it.

Archived